+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

I really wish them luck in their quest for a child.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4102485;
    Did anyone see the show last night? I really felt for those two. It seems Jenn is having some trouble releasing as many eggs as they want for the harvesting. They doubled her hormones and still there was not much difference. Jen is now wondering if she has some fertility issues. Didn't they check for that last season? It seems they did and she was releasing lots of eggs and her hormone levels were great. I'm not sure what to think.

You could tell Jenn was really disappointed. It appeared as if she was fighting back tears. I really hope things take a turn for the better. They are super people and would make great parents. They want this to work so much. I'm rooting for them.
    Oh me too, I felt so badly for Jenn. And those migraines on top of it. They are such awesome people and I only wish the best for both Bill and Jenn.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4102485;
    Did anyone see the show last night? I really felt for those two. It seems Jenn is having some trouble releasing as many eggs as they want for the harvesting. They doubled her hormones and still there was not much difference. Jen is now wondering if she has some fertility issues. Didn't they check for that last season? It seems they did and she was releasing lots of eggs and her hormone levels were great. I'm not sure what to think.

You could tell Jenn was really disappointed. It appeared as if she was fighting back tears. I really hope things take a turn for the better. They are super people and would make great parents. They want this to work so much. I'm rooting for them.
    I'm rooting for them too...such a great couple. Made me sad to watch today.

FORT Fanatic

This pregnancy issue is really more than I need to know; if I were in their shoes, I would not want it spread around on national TV. Why don't they try and find a doctor closer to their home in Texas?

They seem like a nice couple, and I wish them well.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Out of curiosity, why wouldn't you? The show is about their lives and having a baby is integral to that so it seems right for them to talk about it. I think it is rather brave of them to have the courage to demonstrate that deep pathos in front of millions.

Also, they stated that they wanted the best doctor and the one in LA was that for them. I am not sure, but I think I remember them saying something early on that he has worked with other dwarf couples before.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Doesn't seem fair to me that such a great couple, who are so intelligent and lovely should have so much trouble having a baby and some of those REAL Housewives should not have had kids!!
    tapper01 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4103297;
    This pregnancy issue is really more than I need to know; if I were in their shoes, I would not want it spread around on national TV.
    Then you'd better not watch Guilliana & Bill, cause that's what it's all about this season, and it's very very sad. They went through all the fertility processes only to get pregnant and then, 8 weeks later, to lose the baby! So sad!

So what's tonight's scoop?

I was really hoping that Bill and Jen were going to be able to proceed with the pregnancy this time. I really felt for them.

I know they have the best doctor helping them, but I wonder if this is possible. Since the problem is Jen producing enough eggs, (she said they need at least 10 eggs), then why not proceed and harvest however many eggs she has, whether it be 2 or 3. Then use 6 or 7 donor eggs. Utilize Bill's sperm for all the eggs and then implant however many the doctor thinks is appropiate into the surrogate mother, making sure to use Jen's 2 eggs if they fertilize.(There is a chance one of her eggs will develop.) That way they have a total number that is needed, as Jen said, and even if Jen's do not work out, at least they will have a child. It could be faster than adoption.
    Just an idea.

I just love Bill and Jenn. I love watching this reality show. Never any drama. Just a wonderful professional couple. I felt so badly for Jenn last night. She is going through all these injections and stated a few epi's back that these injections give her migraines. I wish they had received better news.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread