+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

I think I read somewhere that they did change the color of the house. I agree about the Newlywed Game. Jen was quite embrassed. I just love this show.

Jen was really insistent that her parents know that she and Bill did not have sex at their house. LOL Man, she was very upset about that. She kept saying it was a lie. What's the big deal? I don't get it.

I agree that asking a woman's bra size in public is beyond rude. I realize it's a game, but PLEASE! I've always worn a large cup size, so I really wouldn't care if people knew. They have eyes and can tell my girls are big, but for some women who are not very large, I can imagine it would be embarrassing.

I have to say that while Jen is of small statute, she has a nice figure IMO. She looks great in her clothes. Remember that dress designer measuring her and talking about how great she looked?

FORT Newbie

It looks like this season The Little Couple is not concentrating on their professional lives. I always enjoyed seeing the babies and how dedicated Dr. Arnold is to them.

They may show more of the professional stuff later. Perhaps they are focusing on showing the wife/mother side of Jen. That pet boutique looked great. That would be a lot of fun.

I'll stick up for Bill. Out of the two colors - florescent blue and the sea green - I prefer the sea green. Hands down! That blue would have been hideous especially on such a large house! Ewww!

I was confused about the last episode. Why is Jen spending a bunch of money redecorating their guest room, when they are soon going to to be moving into their new house? Seems like a waste of money to me.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts;4090189;
    I was confused about the last episode. Why is Jen spending a bunch of money redecorating their guest room, when they are soon going to to be moving into their new house? Seems like a waste of money to me.
    I can understand it-it was all stuff that can be reused again at the new house, and she had a great opportunity to do it with her parents there. Plus it made the room more comfortable for her parents during their stay. I thought the end result was lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;4090607;
    I can understand it-it was all stuff that can be reused again at the new house, and she had a great opportunity to do it with her parents there. Plus it made the room more comfortable for her parents during their stay. I thought the end result was lovely.

Yes. I think that everything they bought can be moved to the new house.

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;4090607;
    i can understand it-it was all stuff that can be reused again at the new house, and she had a great opportunity to do it with her parents there. Plus it made the room more comfortable for her parents during their stay. I thought the end result was lovely.
    ita.

Did anyone see the show last night? I really felt for those two. It seems Jenn is having some trouble releasing as many eggs as they want for the harvesting. They doubled her hormones and still there was not much difference. Jen is now wondering if she has some fertility issues. Didn't they check for that last season? It seems they did and she was releasing lots of eggs and her hormone levels were great. I'm not sure what to think.

You could tell Jenn was really disappointed. It appeared as if she was fighting back tears. I really hope things take a turn for the better. They are super people and would make great parents. They want this to work so much. I'm rooting for them.

+ Reply to Thread