+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109110111112113114115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1193
Like Tree792Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

Re: The Little Couple

I remember them stating that during the inspection tour Bill and his brothers did after the flood.
    momrek06 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    I'm pretty sure I had read that they did the renovations to make it fit for an average size family before they put it up for sale.
    I think I read that, too. I think their problem is that it apparently IS one of the largest houses in the neighborhood. It's pretty common realtor belief that it's better to buy the smallest house in a good neighborhood than the biggest house in the area.
    momrek06 likes this.
    I'm Paula.

Yes, Bill has said that the house was remodeled to the scale of a regular-sized person.
    momrek06 likes this.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I think I read that, too. I think their problem is that it apparently IS one of the largest houses in the neighborhood. It's pretty common realtor belief that it's better to buy the smallest house in a good neighborhood than the biggest house in the area.
    This could very well be what is going on; makes sense.
    KTinCT, momrek06 and AZChristian like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I love this family and hope they do another season!
    momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar

I used to like the show but this last season when they came back, was awful. Everything was staged and scripted except the kids behavior. They need some serious discipline. Jen and Bill need to be honest about their kids also, the boy has issues for sure, why try to sugar coat it or hide it? it is obvious.
    Jupiter, sclarke257 and sketcher like this.
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

FORT Fogey

Jen and Bill have never been honest about anything, leading us to believe there's nothing Jen can't do when, in fact, she has "reasonable accommodations" in her education and career and no question TONS of help both for herself personally and in the raising of those two kids. Why should they start now?

I always admired Matt Roloff allowing himself to be shown being lifted into vehicles -- even by his own son -- and admitting his physical limitations. That's "reality."
    sclarke257 and Phart Blossom like this.

I loved the show up until the last season. It was an endless parade of family trips and adventures which I found profoundly boring. I do love the family however but not sure how they could revive the show.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by rozzie17 View Post
    I loved the show up until the last season. It was an endless parade of family trips and adventures which I found profoundly boring. I do love the family however but not sure how they could revive the show.
    I would prefer just day to day life. I have never liked when shows, reality or not, go on big vacations.
    momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I would prefer just day to day life. I have never liked when shows, reality or not, go on big vacations.
    The problem with that in this case is that I'm SURE they're actual day-to-day life has little resemblance to the one they try to portray on the show... Jen seems to work all the time, and Bill seems to be constantly on the computer (he's probably following social media to both listen in and tamp down criticisms), and neither one is really physically capable of hand-on parenting as most people know it. I'm sure it's all "sourced out" to nannies and other child care people.

My impression has always been that it's "parenting" for the cameras only.
    sclarke257 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread