+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1666106107108109110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1161
Like Tree759Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

FORT Fogey

Re: The Little Couple

QUOTE: I loved when she said "Christmas comes after Thanksgiving" and then Will said "no it does not".

What Zoey said was "Christmas comes after Halloween, and apparently it does! That's the next episode. So rather than have another awkward "fr-amily" Thanksgiving with friends who aren't really friends (like they did the first year in their new house) or, heaven forbid, traveling to Long Island to spend a holiday with Bill's mother for once, I guess they're just skipping Thanksgiving altogether!

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    I liked how Zoey spontaneously told Bill at his birthday dinner that he was a "wonderful dad".
    That was so cute, especially how she smiled and battered her eyes after she said it. She's cute and she knows it!
    libgirl2 and momrek06 like this.

I liked how Will and Zoey understood that they were shopping for other kids while at the toy store. Sometimes that can be a difficult concept to swallow.

The kids seemed better behaved this past episode.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

That might be because they were getting PRESENTS!!! the entire time. What was their gift to Grandma, I wonder?

FORT Newbie

Newbie here and lover of reality TV. I joined after seeing the new episodes of Little Couple and was shocked at the kids behavior and wondered if it was just me....apparently not. The kids need some discipline badly, they are not doing those kids any favors by letting them behave like brats.

As far as their parties and special dinners? I read they are all staged. Jen said they want the "real" birthdays and holidays without cameras so everything we see is staged.

I am disappointed by the show...always loved it until now. It's just weird acting and weird people.

FORT Fogey

QUOTE: Jen said they want the "real" birthdays and holidays without cameras so everything we see is staged.

Where did you hear/read that?

I concur; Bill is a little better when it comes to keeping the kids in line, but Jen is simply useless!

FORT Newbie

The large majority of what we do is off-camera because we want them to grow up in a normal, comfortable environment. private time for the family.

I'm pretty sure I read it on their facebook first, then saw this article as well.

"The family chooses to host their real celebrations when cameras aren't rolling."

"We try to remind each other that dinners out with the cameras don't really count and that we still need to have a separate celebratory dinner for us, for birthdays and anniversaries"

Jennifer and Bill also revealed that many of the family’s birthday parties and other events are staged for the cameras.

FORT Fogey

I would interpret that to mean that most of their actual lives aren't filmed -- such as all the hired help doing all the actual work around the house and childrearing -- which, of course, we knew was the case!

FORT Newbie

Jennifer and Bill also revealed that many of the family’s birthday parties and other events are staged for the cameras.

This makes sense to me after watching the families and friends etc....just does not seem very genuine...seems staged. The old friend? How awkward was that?

+ Reply to Thread