+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1060100101102103104105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1114
Like Tree719Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

I think Will might be ADHD and remember he has hearing problems. Whatever issues he might have thank God he is with the right parents who will make sure he gets everything he needs. I think he is a pretty smart kid. DH has ADHD and is very intelligent. As a child a counselor told his mom he might be "slow".
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Prader-Willi kids I have worked with all had uncontrollable eating habits & had to have their food intake monitored. Otherwise, they’d eat themselves into oblivion. Just my experience at the children’s hospital where I worked...
    sketcher likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I think Will might be ADHD and remember he has hearing problems. Whatever issues he might have thank God he is with the right parents who will make sure he gets everything he needs. I think he is a pretty smart kid. DH has ADHD and is very intelligent. As a child a counselor told his mom he might be "slow".
    He hasn't had "hearing problems" for a very long time; that's the first thing they did when they got him. Not an excuse for his behavior. As for Zoey, if she had tubes placed, that's news to me (and I've never missed an episode). She never seemed to have any issues with her hearing (in fact, she very obviously doesn't have the same type of dwarfism). But they're great at cooking up excuses! Zoey just seems to talk too fast; gee, could that be Jen's influence? My guess would be that Will has some genetic disorder; more than just achon. And are both kids still in diapers? Oy!
    Last edited by sketcher; 10-11-2017 at 04:42 PM.

Bill talked about ear "tubes" last episode.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Bill talked about ear "tubes" last episode.
    I'm aware of that. But never before this (for Zoey; Will's were placed ages ago).

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    And are both kids still in diapers? Oy!
    Both kids still in diapers???? At 6 and 7 years old??? Wow! Is that really true?

If so, I wonder what the reason could be. They're both way, way beyond the toilet training years.

I've seen mention made of them being taken to the bathroom and toilet trained? Was I mistaken? And Zooey seemed to have "control" enough to hold it while they were in the car driving to Jen's brother's house.

FORT Fogey

That whole scene was strange. Zoey was complaining about her "poop hurting," and yet they didn't stop to take care of it, then went straight from the car to meeting Baby Nathan and milling around greeting people and talking to the dogs. There seemed to be no urgency about it anymore. Will is certainly still in diapers (you can tell just looking), and Zoey's potty-training must be recent, because she was also last season. That's good, but still "behind" (no pun intended). I think Zoey seems more precocious than she really is because of her tiny size; she looks like a toddler, but remember that she recently turned six.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    That whole scene was strange. Zoey was complaining about her "poop hurting," and yet they didn't stop to take care of it then went straight from the car to meeting Baby Nathan and milling around greeting people and talking to the dogs. There seemed to be no urgency about it anymore. Will is certainly still in diapers (you can tell just looking), and Zoey's potty-training must be recent, because she was also last season. That's good, but still "behind" (no pun intended). I think Zoey seems more precocious than she really is because of her tiny size; she looks like a toddler, but remember that she recently turned six.
    How do YOU know?????

REALITY TV shows are HEAVILY EDITED.

I am so sure the Kleins got their daughter to the rr.
    KTinCT and Imperfect1 like this.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Believe me, I know they're highly edited. What we see -- especially on this show -- is far from reality!

+ Reply to Thread