+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree269Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

FORT Newbie

Re: The Little Couple

They are back! Last night's episodes were nice. I just enjoy them because they are the most normal of any reality show couple aannndddd they live in my hometown!

Quote Originally Posted by lcmamom;4083571;
    They are back! Last night's episodes were nice. I just enjoy them because they are the most normal of any reality show couple aannndddd they live in my hometown!
    They are so adorable! I love them!
    also loving Jen's new hairdo. She looked really really good last night and Bill looks good w/the facial hair & highlighted hair (still).

FORT Fanatic

It's good to have them back. I hope they are able to have a child.

I still can't get over the size of their house. How much room do they need, even if they eventually add a child and a live-in nanny. And yet they seem uncertain there will be room for an office for Jen?

I love the show and the couple. I was hoping we would be near having their baby by now. I can hardly wait.

I love the house, but think the green is a mistake. A good idea is to ride around and look at other's houses to see which color appeal to you.

Does anyone what type of dwarfism they have? Is the same kind as Matt Roloff? I think it's different from Amy's though.

I think a live-in nanny would be a great idea. Also, I think they said that Jen's mom is moving to Houston! Maybe she is going to live in that apt and be the person who takes care of the baby while the parents are working.

I read about the comments about Bethenny Frankel getting grief because she had a nanny. I don't see what the big deal is. I think it's a big plus to have quality care as a parent. I don't get why someone would object to quality help with child care. I found it really bizarre.

I have to agree, Swissmiss about not finding space for an office for Jen. What the heck? She may not work from home full time, but as a doctor who also has other duties (i.e. over the simulation unit thingy) she deserves a space to work at home, too. It isn't as though they're crammed in 1000 square feet -come on! That was really bugging me.

LOVE the Jenn & Bill.
    I will say I did feel uncomfortable for Bill & Jenn when they were in that 'marriage' game on the cruise ship ... ugh, I am so sure Jenn did not want the COUNTRY to know her bra size.
    Their house is amazing. But I also do not like the color they chose ... Also, from the beginning of their house hunting and lot hunting days, I think their house is going to look out of place on that street. It appears to be the biggest and of course the newest ... just not my choice of a location for a brand new large home.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

I changed channels during that version of the Newlywed Game. I never watched the show when it was on TV, and I'm not interested in any version, on TV or otherwise. Sometimes a dignified silence is the best response - but I don't believe that would go over too big!

Not loving the color of the new house, either.

I also didn't like the green color, nor did I like the blue color. But I thought maybe that's because I live in California and maybe colors are different in TX. I prefer neutrals and am presently in my 3rd grey house, altho this one has fabulous red double doors at the front.

I think one of the things I like best about this couple is that they love each other, are kind to each other and respectful. I don't see a lot of that with all "my" Real Housewives.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4083912;
    I read about the comments about Bethenny Frankel getting grief because she had a nanny. I don't see what the big deal is. I think it's a big plus to have quality care as a parent. I don't get why someone would object to quality help with child care. I found it really bizarre.
    I agree, Debb, I don't see that having a nanny is a big deal at all, ESPECIALLY when you have 2 full time working parents, and even MORE SO in Bethenny's case, when both working parents work and travel a lot. I think some people are just upset with Bethenny for whatever reason --- so that no matter what she does or says, she just can't win. I happen to adore Bethenny, and think she has made some wonderful life choices recently, and I truly am happy for her.

PS re: the color of Jen and Bill's house -- OMG! It's awful! I can't believe they chose that color!!! And I can't believe how many of you have mentioned it. I thought I was the only one who dislikes it so much.

+ Reply to Thread