+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1164
Like Tree762Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

Coming back on TLC Tuesday the 19th
    libgirl2 likes this.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

Is anyone watching the NEW Season?

Your thoughts on the SCOTLAND trip?

I do not think that the kids should have gone. Period. It was a big bore for them. Dumb decision.

Its amazing watching Jen with all her Medical peers. I JEN.

The HOUSTON part of the NEW season was so so so so sad.

Bill and his Brothers are so awesome. Helping people.

"The Little Couple" Season 11 Premiere Recap and Review
    Moontat, Imperfect1 and jeanne like this.
    KAREN

I think their intentions were in the right place at least as far as Jen wanting the kids to have every advantage for educational experiences, but, really? a Distillery? and a roped off castle interior not conducive to young children. The only cool parts for the kids so far have been the playgrounds. I loved when they were at lunch and Will declared - I'm not going. Yes, he was bored. Forcing Zoey into a princess costume she didn't want to wear to a castle that didn't want her was not thought out.

Hopefully, "everyone" will enjoy their time in London.
    momrek06, Imperfect1 and jeanne like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I don't think taking the kids to Europe was the bad idea --- but the distillery was definitely not the place for little kids. And the castle might have been an okay 'idea' --- but a 'real life' castle is a lot more dull than a fairy land castle, like the Disney castles. But I suspect that the family found plenty of other things to amuse the kids with, when they were off camera.

By the way, had to mention how gorgeous I thought Bill and Jen's house looked. The new blue color with the white trim was stunning!!!

They were sooooo lucky that they didn't have any water damage from the hurricane. My daughter and her family live just north of Houston and thank heavens they didn't have any water damage either. Their street looked like a lake, but the water didn't rise to the level of going into the houses.

Bill mentioned he thought it was spared because it was new construction built on built-up land. If you notice they are always walking down to the sidewalk.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Bill mentioned he thought it was spared because it was new construction built on built-up land. If you notice they are always walking down to the sidewalk.
    Oh yes, that absolutely makes a huge difference. And it just seems logical, that in a KNOWN flood prone area, buildings should always be constructed with possible flooding in mind. As an example of that kind of forward thinking, all of the homes in my daughter's neighborhood (just north of Houston) are relatively new construction, and were all built on built-up land. So during the hurricane, the streets flooded like lakes, but the houses stayed safe.

FORT Fogey

Those kids are complete brats (but Jen and Bill have never had the least control over them, so no suprises there) -- they don't call it "spoiling" children for nothing. Jen couldn't go because she had to watch the kids; really? Please! Jen doesn't watch her own kids (they have help). Bill made a big show of handing out little sample bags of dog food to his rich neighbors who didn't need it in order to look compassionate on camera. Really? That family is worth MILLIONS.

You're probably sorry you asked, haha! Not impressed... But will keep watching.

The most disturbing part of the whole Scotland trip (and it's hard to pick just one) was when Will ordered that child who wanted to make friends OFF "his" pirate ship because he's "the real pirate." Did you see him point his finger at him and the boy retreat? Bill just laughed it off, as usual.
    jeanne likes this.

The first hour of the show brought me to tears. I watched as long into the actual premier as I could stand. If I hadn't found out that Jen was the driving force to be on TV, maybe I'd be a little less jaded. I watch it in spite of Jen. I feel Bill is a lot more realistic in his approach to handling the kids. He not trying to make us think everything is coming up roses. I also believe that Jen's parents moved to Pensacola, FL for more than one reason. However, sooner or later that forced giggling is going to drive me away.
    jeanne likes this.

My parents took me to a Jack Daniel's distillery when I was about 10. WAs I bored? Probably, but they weren't! You can't spend an entire vacation at a playground.
    Moontat and sketcher like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    My parents took me to a Jack Daniel's distillery when I was about 10. WAs I bored? Probably, but they weren't! You can't spend an entire vacation at a playground.
    For sure! It's also a good opportunity for the kids to learn how to manage themselves when it's "not fun" for them... something that many kids don't get to experience outside of school. The earliest lessons for my kids were while grocery shopping but I don't think that Will and Zoey go along for the weekly shopping. To be honest, grocery shopping with kids at every age gave me opportunities to hone my own self-management skills. Lol!!
    libgirl2 and Moontat like this.

+ Reply to Thread