+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1117
Like Tree722Likes

Thread: The Little Couple

Re: The Little Couple

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    I cannot stand Jen!
    Easy.....sketcher, just don't read here.

ME on the other hand, LOVE JEN and her whole FAMILY!!!

provenceguy, Imperfect1 and jeanne like this.
    KAREN

I had no idea they moved to FL until last night when I saw the commercial for their upcoming season. Must say, I did have them in my thoughts and prayers (along with everybody in TX) during the last week. Timing is everything! I am looking forward to seeing them on my TV again. It's been over a year, right?

I've also had the family from Outdaughtered on my mind. They live in League City, TX which got hit hard.

My prayers to all those affected by Harvey.
    libgirl2, momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Easy.....sketcher, just don't read here.

ME on the other hand, LOVE JEN and her whole FAMILY!!!

Oh, I'll be reading here; fear not!

From what I read on Twitter I believe their street was completely flooded but I'm not sure about their house. Jen said they were going to return to take a look at their house but their old neighbors where updating them on the what was happening in the area.
    momrek06 and jeanne like this.

FORT Fogey

So is it just sitting empty and they're paying utilities? Is it on the market? Oh, to have all that money to burn! Any idea where they're living in Florida (bought that beach house Jen always wanted or with her parents while they look)?
    jeanne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sketcher View Post
    So is it just sitting empty and they're paying utilities? Is it on the market? Oh, to have all that money to burn! Any idea where they're living in Florida (bought that beach house Jen always wanted or with her parents while they look)?
    When we moved to California from Boston, we did not sell our house right away.

We were pondering keeping it or selling it. We kept it. For several years.

AND yes we paid the utilities and mortgage there as well as here.

No worries. Jen and Bill have tons of money between their jobs and TLC, its no worry.

I am just curious WHY do you even CARE if you cannot stand this family and WHY do you even watch the show???

I love them, their family, and all the decisions they make.
    Imperfect1 and jeanne like this.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Let's not go on and on defensively asking why I even watch them if I don't like them. Liking someone is not the only reason to watch, as you can see from "90 Day Fiance."

I had kind of forgotten about Jen wanting to live on the beach. She works hard and is a good person. I hope that dream comes through for her and her family.
    Does Jen have a twitter page? I bet she would write on there what's happening to their Houston home.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Regular

I love watching Will. He couldn't be more Bill's son if Bill had birthed him himself! So interesting that he was born so far away bit they were able to come together. Zoey has been growing on me more with every season.

I enjoy watching Bill and Jen and the dynamic between them.

I was watching a TLC program about separating conjoined twins last night, and the medical center at which all this took place was Texas Children's. They did a practice simulation of the procedure the day beforehand, and Jen was running that simulation. She was not singled out or mentioned in any way, though. I recognized her voice immediately & then saw that there was a person of small stature, masked & dressed n scrubs, who seemed to be standing on a stool of some sort.

+ Reply to Thread