+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 307071727374757677787980

Thread: ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ (NBC)

Re: ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ (NBC)

YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3523509;
    The vote was incredibly close, according to the host. The winner is...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    LOU!!!

(Your welcome, mom2 )
    YAY! My favorite too!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

What I liked about the show was that not every celebrity was portrayed in a bad light.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3525347;
    What I liked about the show was that not every celebrity was portrayed in a bad light.

I totally agree. While some confrontation is okay, it gets to be old, and becomes more posturing for camera time than anything else.

Did you see that Spencer said he called the network daily trying to get back on the show? What a joke. He way overplayed his D List celebrity status.

I knew Torrie had a chance of winning. I don't think not many people realized it since everyone thought Sanjaya/Lou were the frontrunners. But she had a solid fanbase, surviving every single elimination there was.

I would have been happy with any of the F2 winning. At least it wasn't John.

Did anyone catch Janice falling on her ass when Lou was announced the winner?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Kiz

I missed Janice falling. Darn..lol

I just happened to think that I don't remember any announcement as to how much money was made for the celebrities' charities. I wonder if it was not a lot.

I saw Lou's charity mentioned today on entertainment/news site. They didn't say how much though.

I enjoyed this show much more than I expected (I'd never admit that in public though). I think part of the reason is that it was short. So many times on reality shows, I get sick of the same old thing for months & months, and I just want them over & don't like any of the contestants anymore.
    Once they dwindle down to just a few, it gets real old real fast.

This time, right around the time it began to get old, the finale came. I liked the way the end was done too. The vote off happened quickly 'till the "King of the Jungle" was chosen.
    I still liked the contestants too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3526593;
    I saw Lou's charity mentioned today on entertainment/news site. They didn't say how much though.

I enjoyed this show much more than I expected (I'd never admit that in public though). I think part of the reason is that it was short. So many times on reality shows, I get sick of the same old thing for months & months, and I just want them over & don't like any of the contestants anymore.
    Once they dwindle down to just a few, it gets real old real fast.

This time, right around the time it began to get old, the finale came. I liked the way the end was done too. The vote off happened quickly 'till the "King of the Jungle" was chosen.
    I still liked the contestants too.
    I agree--I liked this a lot more than I thought I would.

Of course I didn't see any of the installemtns with Speidi.
    so maybe I just saw the better eps?

I too think it ended just about the right time. And I am so glad I got to see Lou in action--he is even more of a fave now.

Also I had no idea who John was prior to this show. I enjoyed how he interacted with most of the people too. And even Sanjaya impressed me with his energy and willingness to do whatever was presented to him.

I'm glad I have this impression of him rather than how the entertainment news shows presented him during his "Idol" run.
    Last edited by steppemaster; 06-25-2009 at 11:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread