+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ (NBC)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ (NBC)

I never minded Sanjaya. When he was on Idol, if I was still a teeny bopper in love with the boy bands and latest JTT and Rider Strong heart throbs, I probably would have adored him But he seems very nice.

So Spencer wants to play the villian. And he's a new Christian. And the biggest star in the cast.

Then he grills Patti B. about her husband. And she says she can't talk about it then goes on & on: It's the fault of the special interests that he 'went around them' (& broke the law). I do not want to hear about this. Nor what Janice has to say about it.

And then they pray over Patti.

I want to be entertained. They are not entertaining me. I'll watch through the end of the episode & if this keeps up, I am out.

:
    Last edited by NJ EJ; 06-01-2009 at 10:55 PM.

Laughed hysterically when Heidi said that the three scorpions were the worst thing she has ever had in her mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3478246;
    i was going to ask how the heck is this supposed 'live' show going to work since they already seemed to have so much footage already. i never watched it before.
    One live challenge and the rest is pre-taped and edited. Really its no different from what Big Brother does.

As for Speidi? CLEARLY their "evil plan" is working: they are getting camera time. That's all they care about. Everything else is always smoke and mirrors with these idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by ksgirl;3478366;
    Laughed hysterically when Heidi said that the three scorpions were the worst thing she has ever had in her mouth.
    Since we all KNOW that's not true.

Also funny... Sanjaya's "title": "Sanjaya Malakar: Pop Star" Riiiiiiight...

I will say this. Janice is as delightful as anticipated (really, she was the ONLY thing worth looking forward to with this whole thing). Except I hope she isn't REALLY "allies" with Speidi. I hope that's all in his mind. Or some evil plot by HER.
    Last edited by Krom; 06-01-2009 at 10:43 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3478259;
    It's been so long since the first series-and I'm surprised it's back after that one, as it didn't exactly pick up on the radar-that I can't really remember. Did America have a say in what happened, and was it live then?

Oh well, if it means telling Spencer what a little pathetic weasel he is and that he's only famous in his head, I'm on board
    if I remember correctly, we choose who we want to take out of the immunity like competition. It has been a long time tho, so I could be wrong.

But I too am watching for the purpose of kicking Spencer off his high horse, if thats at all possible. You know if he's the first one gone he'll love that just as much as winning. Thats why I dont like him. And Im curious to see how Heidi would really do with out him there.

All that being said, how many reality shows HAS Baldwin been on? The ones that come to my mind are fear factor and apprentice. He is a force to be reckoned with!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I think Stephen was on The Mole as well.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

This show is the biggest train wreck ever!! I don't know who most of these people are.

I've never watched the Hills. Does this guy, Spencer, with his creepy flesh-colored beard, act like this in that show? What a tool!

that is the PERFECT way to describe him "TOOL"

and when ever Heidi is around she becomes one too. She's not so bad on her own tho.

The only one I had never heard of was Tori, but I have never been that big into wrestling anyway.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I so hope Spencer gets sent packing first. Heidi doesn't bother me, but Spencer can get eaten by an alligator for all I care. I wonder if anything Mrs. Rod says will come back to bite her hubby when he goes on trial.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3478386;
    This show is the biggest train wreck ever!! I don't know who most of these people are.

I've never watched the Hills. Does this guy, Spencer, with his creepy flesh-colored beard, act like this in that show? What a tool!
    I've never watched The Hills either, yet I still despise everyone on there. But I love how Joel McHale pokes fun at them

I think this line up makes DWTS cast look A-list. It's better than the first cast in terms of name recognition, though I liked that one better.

+ Reply to Thread