+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ (NBC)

Re: ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ (NBC)

LDP is the ONLY reason I would consider watching, but not even that would draw me.

I'll keep on enjoying him in NUMB3RS when he pops in. I love him and his character.

I just hope that those who watched already and then quit are not attributed to the Speidi nonsense. I would rather never see them again - in entertainment, in news, or anywhere. Those 2 deserve each other - but I don't deserve to be exposed to such tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3479988;
    Lou Diamond Phillips is the only reason I decided to take a look at this show and even he will probably not keep me watching. But, I suspect his only reason for doing it is his charity. He's a fine actor with a successful 20 plus year carerr still going strong with such films as La Bomba, Young Guns 1 and 2, Stand and Delivery, and Courage Under Fire under his belt. He's had a recurring role on Numb3rs, is part the new Stargate: Universe cast, and has two films in which he has top billing coming out this year. Hardly what I'd call a has been.
    I agree totally, and in fact, my first thought when I saw him on this was disappointment for him if he felt he needed to do this to boost his career because he is genuinely talented. I hope you're right that he's doing this for his charity - makes sense.

I have only heard of Heidi & Spencer from the non-stop mentions of their names, but I agree with everything Veruka said about their 'performance' on the show. I hope its true they quit - didn't know who they were before this show and I hope I never see them again.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3480089;
    LDP is the ONLY reason I would consider watching, but not even that would draw me.

I'll keep on enjoying him in NUMB3RS when he pops in. I love him and his character.

I just hope that those who watched already and then quit are not attributed to the Speidi nonsense. I would rather never see them again - in entertainment, in news, or anywhere. Those 2 deserve each other - but I don't deserve to be exposed to such tools.
    My reasoning for quitting is not because of those two attention seekers leaving. That's actually motive to want to watch if they're not around. I just don't think this is a show I could get into. Nothing really interesting about it, the cast, or its concept, and it makes me wonder what the heck NBC was thinking.

oh, I'm not saying that it is a reason to stop watching - I just hope that no one in any position to put them back on thinks people quit watching because they are gone.

Hadn't heard of most of this cast before last night.
    It looks pretty staged to me, too. It does not look like they're filming it in the jungle.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

People Online

Guess jungle life isn't all it's cracked up to be. But not even helping charity could keep Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt from getting out of the NBC show I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here on the very first episode.

And now there's a surprise in store for remaining contestant Stephen Baldwin, 43, according to DailyFill.com – which reports that his older brother, Daniel Baldwin, is secretly in Costa Rica. Daniel, 48, is now poised to step in for Pratt, 25, who twice threatened to walk off during the premiere episode with his wife Montag, 22.

A source also tells the site that Holly Montag has just been put on a plane to Costa Rica to fill in for Heidi – reportedly promising producers that she'll hang in there longer than her wimpy sister.

The show's rep at NBC could not be reached for comment. Reps for Heidi and Spencer also could not be reached.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Okay, so they have fill ins for everyone apparently. I loved that line about the "wimpy sister". Wimpy doesn't quite cover it.

oh, I'm not saying that it is a reason to stop watching - I just hope that no one in any position to put them back on thinks people quit watching because they are gone.
    The only people who seem stupid enough to believe that is Speidi. I know TV execs aren't always the brightest bulbs out there, but even they have to agree whatever audience tunes out has nothing to do with people in the league of Speidi leaving the show.

Now the Idiots are asking the producers to be put back on the show.

Oh bother.....Daniel Baldwin and Holly Montag.....

Quote Originally Posted by ksgirl;3480416;
    Now the Idiots are asking the producers to be put back on the show.
    I hope the producers stick it to them and don't let them come back. They aren't going to last long anyway. Why do they keep leaving and wanting to go back, if for nothing else than the attention. Those people at camp were too nice to acknowledge them last night. Is this what every episode will revolve around, Speidi's Great Escape and the return of Speidi? I can hear Spencer now.

+ Reply to Thread