+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ (NBC)

Re: ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ (NBC)

If that's true goodbye to bad Rubbish!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

whatever it takes to get attention. if walking out and being allowed to come back worked for joan rivers, i'm sure they think it will work for them.

Well I have this on my DVR all set and have not seen it yet....after reading all your posts, I am deleting it ....this show sounds soooooooooo lame ....UGH....I refuse to waste good tv space on my DVR for crap like this....

Thanks FoRT posters for the review.

And to those posters who said they never watched The Hills and wanted to know about Speidi.......SPENCER is HATED on that show. He is one huge enormous IDIOT, LOSER, JERK.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ksgirl;3479394;
    TMZ is reporting that Spiedi quit last night after the live portion.
    I wish that were true! But, the producers will probably sweeten their deal to keep them around. I think it would be fun to watch Heidi without Spencer, but she would quit to be with him. She seems like she has the potential to offer some really funny dumb-girl moments.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i'm rewatching the show with my daughter (who didn't watch last night) and it's sooooo obvious they are not in a jungle and are instead in a studio. what a joke.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3479818;
    i'm rewatching the show with my daughter (who didn't watch last night) and it's sooooo obvious they are not in a jungle and are instead in a studio. what a joke.
    I'm going to have to watch for that tonight. Are you saying that based on the lighting? Because I remember from the last go-around with this that they put up quite a few lights in the jungle, along with the structure built, etc. So if its the lighting which make it look so much like a studio, could it be just the lights being put into the jungle?

As a fan of WWE I can tell you Torrie may well have a huge fanbase ala Stacey Kiebler on DWTS. WWE as a whole is a very profitable business and Torrie may also have a huge fanbase.
    I now have a HUGE girlcrush on you MsDiva! Torrie used to be very popular, she looks a bit different but that's ok
    She, along with Stacy and Trish Stratus were like the top girls there. They may not be on steroids but I believe implants are part of the contract.

I am VERY dissapointed to hear about Speidi.
    I had made my decision to watch, but now I dont know.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

If Speidi quit it's just for attention and sympathy. Spencer probably wants the producers to beg for someone of his "star status" to stick around and tell him the show is nothing without him. It's really a win/win for Spencer. He already has his excuses lined up for quitting, which was probably his intent all along. No one is going to care enough to interview them, let alone grill them on some of the comments he made and what a flip flop he did. He'll probably say it was all for his beloved. Heidi won't stay out there without Spencer. If they quit, good riddance, hopefully the show tells them 'see ya' and lets them keep going in jaw dropping shock that they don't want or need them. I think this show could be somewhat enjoyable without those two. But I'm not sure if I'll keep watching. It sounded like a good train wreck to keep me occupied until Big Brother starts, but four nights a week seems like a lot of wasted time for a show that's concept seems sort of stupid to begin with.

I agree that it is filmed on a stage, the giveaway for me was when Spencer started calling someone on his cell phone, in the Costa Rican Jungle???

Lou Diamond Phillips is the only reason I decided to take a look at this show and even he will probably not keep me watching. But, I suspect his only reason for doing it is his charity. He's a fine actor with a successful 20 plus year carerr still going strong with such films as La Bomba, Young Guns 1 and 2, Stand and Delivery, and Courage Under Fire under his belt. He's had a recurring role on Numb3rs, is part the new Stargate: Universe cast, and has two films in which he has top billing coming out this year. Hardly what I'd call a has been.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread