+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ (NBC)

Re: ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ (NBC)

I was flipping back and forth between this and the bachelorette tonight.....DVRd this to watch tomorrow. On commercial from the B'ette, I saw some kind of eating/drinking competition and Sanjaya was drinking something white. What was it?

I loved it. This is what I'll be watching for the next 3 weeks on Monday and Tuesday, but unfortunately my loyalty stays with SYTYCD on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Oh how I wish I had a DVR. NBC doesn't even put its episodes online.

I'm rooting for Janice since I've been a fan of her's since her ANTM days. She wasn't as bitchy as I was expecting her to be; she was much more mellow. Hopefully the public really likes her.

We're only one episode in, but I fear Sanjaya's going to win at this point. He's getting a golden boy edit. Not to mention that he's exceeding everyone's expectations.

And as much as I want Spencer to stay for drama purposes, he needs to go first just so that we can see Heidi on her own. She might quit and leave with him if he does get voted off, but it'd be great to see how she fends for herself.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fanatic

Re: 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!' (NBC)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3479028;
    I was flipping back and forth between this and the bachelorette tonight.....DVRd this to watch tomorrow. On commercial from the B'ette, I saw some kind of eating/drinking competition and Sanjaya was drinking something white. What was it?
    I think they said it was cow intestines? I wasn't going to watch this show and I doubt I will again, but we had a storm & my CBS was out. I agree with those who said something was wrong with the lighting, they had to be on a stage set up to look like a jungle, there's no way that was real. I' surprised they got Lou Diamond to do this, he actally had a fairly decent acting career going, doesn't he? Stephen Balwdin is entertaining, though doesn't seem like the brightest bulb in the pack. Spencer needs to get bitten & slowly die. Heidi is a moron, but without him hanging onto to her, she might be OK.

NBC has really sunk to the bottom of the barrel, though, with this crap.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3479027;
    No, not tomorrow...the new episodes air on Fridays.
    I wonder how far in advance they tape that. Since it's on 4 nights a week Joel very well could dedicate a whole Soup episode plus several Soup presents on this show alone. Speidi, especially Spencer, are his favorite targets of The Hills (and Spencer's sister). That's about the only could thing with Spencer being there is seeing what Joel can create from it

We're only one episode in, but I fear Sanjaya's going to win at this point. He's getting a golden boy edit. Not to mention that he's exceeding everyone's expectations.
    If I understand right, America votes on who stays, who goes, and who the winner is, right? Sanjaya is Sanjaya, and if he still has his Idol following that may help him. The only person I haven't really heard of before is Torrie Wilson. I don't follow wrestling, and while her name rings a bell, I would never know her in passing on the street. I can't imagine Patti would have much of a fan base, considering she really can't be put in a Z-list celebrity category. BTW, wasn't Dog the Bounty Hunter supposed to take part in this? How I would have loved to have seen Spencer pick a fight with him It seemed like this cast was announced in April and it's changed since then.

Yup, America decides. I don't hate Sanjaya, but I'm not rooting for him. The only person I would not like to see win is Stephen Baldwin. And maybe Lou since he's boring. But Stephen annoys me with his unneeded quips. And it was just awkward to watch him stand right next to Spencer after Spencer was done arguing with Frangela and then ask for a spray of dry shampoo. He was just out of place.

Patti is actually getting a really good edit. My cousin was watching the show with me, and she said that she was her favorite. I can't imagine that she'll end up winning since viewers already hold not-so-high opinions of her husband, but yeah, she's a bit on the boring side, but not all that bad.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3479069;
    I wonder how far in advance they tape that. Since it's on 4 nights a week Joel very well could dedicate a whole Soup episode plus several Soup presents on this show alone. Speidi, especially Spencer, are his favorite targets of The Hills (and Spencer's sister). That's about the only could thing with Spencer being there is seeing what Joel can create from it

If I understand right, America votes on who stays, who goes, and who the winner is, right? Sanjaya is Sanjaya, and if he still has his Idol following that may help him. The only person I haven't really heard of before is Torrie Wilson. I don't follow wrestling, and while her name rings a bell, I would never know her in passing on the street. I can't imagine Patti would have much of a fan base, considering she really can't be put in a Z-list celebrity category. BTW, wasn't Dog the Bounty Hunter supposed to take part in this? How I would have loved to have seen Spencer pick a fight with him It seemed like this cast was announced in April and it's changed since then.
    As a fan of WWE I can tell you Torrie may well have a huge fanbase ala Stacey Kiebler on DWTS. WWE as a whole is a very profitable business and Torrie may also have a huge fanbase.
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 06-02-2009 at 09:57 AM.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Spencer is ruining the show for me. The first time it ran, what I enjoyed about it the most was seeing "celebrities" being themselves instead of performing all the time. Spencer is totally NOT doing that. I hope hope hope that the viewers don't decide he's worth keeping around in one of those "lets make everyone else miserable by keeping him" things. I want him to realize how horribly stupid it is of him to worry about alliances and such when his fellow competitors have no power to keep him in the game. Besides, I think it would be great fun to see Heidi try to stick it out once Spencer is gone ... even though I think she'd quit the minute he wasn't around ... which would be a 2 for the price of one bonus.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i agree completely with you veruka.

i'm rooting for lou diamond. he's the only one that appears (to me) to have his head on straight.

TMZ is reporting that Spiedi quit last night after the live portion.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Yeah, I'm sure, they "quit". Riiiight. How long did it take them to get back this time? If they do come back, I agree with the sentiment of voting of Spencer and leaving Heidi so very, very alone.

On Torrie: She was about as useless as a box of rocks in the WWE, and really only served the purpose of being someones eye candy to get them attention, but she was still trained as a wrestler so will probably be the toughest of the girls physically.

Oh, and I can say with 96% certainty that she was probably never on steroids. The Divas in the WWE probably do stuff to stay skinny and look pretty, but NOT steroids. A girly don't look like that on the juice.
    Last edited by HurriKaty; 06-02-2009 at 11:03 AM.
    You've been Philiminated.

+ Reply to Thread