+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Charm School 3

Charm School 3

Charm School is back-but this time, Ricki Lake is the hostess! This features girls from Real Chance of Love and Rock of Love Bus, and it premieres on 11 May at 9.

From ROL Bus:
    Ashley
    Beverly
    Brittaney
    Brittanya
    Farrah
    Gia
    Marcia
    Natasha

From RCoL:
    Bay Bay Bay (who has grown her hair out a bit and has a huge engagement ring)
    Bubbles
    Kiki
    K.O.
    Risky
    So Hood

Here's the VH1 press release:
    Former television talk show host, documentary film producer and author Ricki Lake is coming back to the small screen with some of the outrageous women from VH1’s Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels and Real Chance of Love. This season, Ricki faces the challenging task of transforming these ladies into selfless angels through various acts of charity. The premiere of Charm School with Ricki Lake airs on VH1 Monday, May 11 at 9:00PM.

Known for their amusingly bad behavior, the new unruly class of Charm School must learn how to become more independent and respectable in just eight weeks. As Headmistress and an executive producer of Charm School, Ricki Lake is taking a different approach from previous seasons. These ladies will have to take on real responsibilities with non-profit organizations. With Ricki’s guidance and expertise, the girls will contribute time to a different charity each week. Their volunteer jobs will include working with senior citizens, environmental preservation, mentoring underprivileged children, and animal rescue and care. For the final task and one of the show’s biggest challenges to date, the girls will be sent to the devastated Ninth Ward in New Orleans. There they will help with the ongoing rebuilding efforts to restore the region most ravaged by Hurricane Katrina.

Ricki Lake will also be joined by new Charm School deans Alani “La La” Vazquez (MTV personality and producer of the new Sony Classic documentary TYSON) and Stryker (Radio personality and co-host of Love Line), teaming up to help the new students succeed and graduate. See if the Of Love girls can pass their first test in the season premiere of Charm School with Ricki Lake Monday, May 11 at 9:00PM* on VH1.
    Anyone else going to watch? I like the premise of this one better-making the girls do service projects as opposed to the whole "finishing school" format. With a cast like this, I can already picture the fights and the drama.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Re: Charm School 3

Yes!!!!!! i will be watching!!!

great cast!! except for Beverly.

What an amazing cast! Bubbles! Ashley! Brittaney!!!! And I was very excited when I first heard a few months ago that Ricki Lake was the host of this season. Hopefully this season will be better than the snoozefest of last season.

But there are a few I'm disappointed they didn't get: DJ Lady Tribe, Stalker, Milf, Promo (), and Lusty. But Lusty would have never done it with Kiki on the show.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I don't get why Nikki, Lusty, and Stalker weren't there either! Promo, she doesn't really need Charm School as much.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

This is a must see!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3407881;
    What an amazing cast! Bubbles! Ashley! Brittaney!!!! And I was very excited when I first heard a few months ago that Ricki Lake was the host of this season. Hopefully this season will be better than the snoozefest of last season.

But there are a few I'm disappointed they didn't get: DJ Lady Tribe, Stalker, Milf, Promo (), and Lusty. But Lusty would have never done it with Kiki on the show.
    MILF said she was done with reality tv

I would have loved to see Promo again though.

I REALLY hope Ricki Lake understands that this is a show of entertainment and not real change so all the entertaining girls get to stay for a while. Unlike last season.

NOOOOO!!!! Say it ain't so. Milf needs to be on at least one more show before she calls it quits. She makes amazing TV.

Even though last season was one of the worst reality seasons VH1 has come up with (which is pretty bad, considering VH1 shows are usually amazing), I'm super-excited for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3408386;
    I don't get why Nikki, Lusty, and Stalker weren't there either! Promo, she doesn't really need Charm School as much.
    I admit that Promo is one of the more classy VH1 contestants (although that's not saying much), I wanted to see Promo moreso because she was my favorite in RCOL. She was one of the few people I rooted for on that show, the others being Bubbles, Milf, and maybe Rabbit.

They could have totally created some storyline to include Promo anyway. They did it for Jessica last season. They could have said that her problem was "being unable to decide between guys" since she was known as the flip-flopper.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

So Hood, Bubbles, Marcia, KO, AND Brittanya!? Hell yes.

Though I don't exactly see Beverley needing Charm School. She'll probably get the Jessica elimination this year.
    You've been Philiminated.

You're excited about Brittanya, Katy? Really? The girl bored me to tears during her time on the show. The only times she spiced things up were when she freaked out on Kami, and when she freaked out on Heather. Other than that, the girl was a snoozefest.

And at first, I was also bewildered with the appearance of Beverly on the cast list. But then thinking about it, the girl is as much of a trainwreck as the others. She may be hated by a lot of viewers (well, not so much at FoRT, but if you look at other sites, she does not have many fans), but she delivers in terms of entertainment. Making out with Bret's drummer? Asking the guy you're dating to sign merchandise (that you got from the hotel ) for your kids? The girl was annoying, and yet she was entertaining.

But her biggest crime that probably allowed her to come on the show? Throwing up rock hands every chance she got.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Didn't it used to only have either the Flavor of Love OR Rock of Love Girls? It should be interesting to see the dynamics between the two groups.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast