+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Charm School 3

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Charm School 3

I feel so dirty.. I love Farrah on this show. A-Bomb, not so much.. in fact still hate her (Her hair, her voice, her attitude, her everything.. yes hate.. shes an awful nasty person). Farrah sounds like she does give a crap about changing.. until we see the whole Brittney Star bathroom/hotdog scene.. but as was said in here already, she is one person I kinda have to cheer F/A on for when it comes to teasing her and such.

Glad Kiki is gone.. as much as A-Bomb needed to be down there Marcia didn't. Her only crime is she likes the drink a bit too much, shes not nasty or violent when drinking shes just a bit sloppy. If I had my way Ashley would go next, then So Hood or Bey Bey Bey then the other then Brittney Star.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3462563;
    If I had my way Ashley would go next, then So Hood or Bey Bey Bey then the other then Brittney Star.
    I still haven't figured out how I feel about So Hood. She's sooo beautiful on this show... So much prettier than she was on RCOL. But she's so nasty. Did she have to take lessons from BayBayBay?

Bay Bay Bay reminds me of a gnat-small and utterly annoying. Me trying to imitate her facial expressions in a mirror would probably induce vomiting in small children.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by barbh;3462760;
    I still haven't figured out how I feel about So Hood. She's sooo beautiful on this show... So much prettier than she was on RCOL. But she's so nasty. Did she have to take lessons from BayBayBay?
    I honestly can't even recall So Hood from RCOL, so she must not have been very annoying on that show . Poor Bubbles, I felt sorry for her when all the RCOL girls were up in her face yelling at her.

I can. not. stand. BayBayBay and her big loudmouth screetching all the time. SHUT UP already!
    She tries to act all sophisticated and demure in front of Ricki and during classes. The minute the girls are left to their devices, she starts screaming like a banshee & getting up in the other girls faces for no reason. I hope she is the next to go.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3464088;
    I honestly can't even recall So Hood from RCOL, so she must not have been very annoying on that show .
    On RCOL, So Hood had shorter hair, with an orange-ish tone to the top, kind of a bob cut?

Anyway, she's the one who ended up on the counter wrapping her legs around Chance and practically having sex with him in the kitchen. He ran from her and she chased him throughout the house.

The biggest surprise I've had with Charm School is how much most of the RCOL girls cleaned up their act. Did the show make them look the way they did? They all look much more appealing here.

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3464088;
    I can. not. stand. BayBayBay and her big loudmouth screetching all the time. SHUT UP already!
    She tries to act all sophisticated and demure in front of Ricki and during classes. The minute the girls are left to their devices, she starts screaming like a banshee & getting up in the other girls faces for no reason. I hope she is the next to go.
    This brings up BayBayBay stating that if Kiki was expelled she was going to snap and have something to say. Then comes Kiki's elimination and... Nothing but silence. The only thing that happened was Brittney Starr and So Hood leaving. I thought you had something to say "sistah!" Yeah... Not really liking the RCoL girls that much.

Quote Originally Posted by barbh;3464783;
    On RCOL, So Hood had shorter hair, with an orange-ish tone to the top, kind of a bob cut?

Anyway, she's the one who ended up on the counter wrapping her legs around Chance and practically having sex with him in the kitchen. He ran from her and she chased him throughout the house.

The biggest surprise I've had with Charm School is how much most of the RCOL girls cleaned up their act. Did the show make them look the way they did? They all look much more appealing here.
    I think that the whole "act cleaning up" will be chalked up to there being more time since the show-the RCOL reunion aired in January, while the ROL Bus one aired very shortly before this premiered. The RCOL girls had more time to decompress and maybe start to work on things, while the ROL Bus girls probably hadn't even seen themselves so you had the whole Blondetourage continuing in all its hot messed-up glory.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

Quote Originally Posted by barbh;3464783;

Haha! Thanks for clearing that up, she looks completely different on this show (no wonder I didn't recognize her). That was one of the funniest things ever with Chance running in fear from her. I hope they have another RCOL show once the Charm School is over.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3459126;
    I'm glad Kiki left, although I can totally understand why she's angry and after her exit interview I can see why So Hood and Bay Bay Bay (even though I can't stand Bay Bay Bay) are so angry and upset. The fights with Kiki and her clique vs. Bubbles all happened on the very first day, and apparently Ricki gave Bubbles and KiKi alone time and they squashed their beef that day. All those fights ganging up on Bubbles were apparently on the first day (minus the small bus incident, which now makes sense why KiKi told Bubbles on the bus that everything is squashed so she doesn't know why Bubbles is making comments about them). Fast foward to the second challenge and beyond and KiKi really hasn't done much of anything, so it looks like KiKi got expelled for seemingly little to no reason during the second expulsion ceremony.
    But Kiki would have gotten expelled if it wasn't for that stupid detention rule they brought in this season. It would be better if they could vote in 1 or 2 people onto the carpet, but voting in all 3? I don't like it. It prevents the deans from expelling someone who may have done worse than the people who were voted in, as was the case with Kiki in Week 1. Gia was a hot mess with how much she was drunk, but still pretty harmless compared to Kiki's bullying ways. Even though they had time to squash the beef, Kiki was never going to change. People still saw her as a bully, and whenever she talks, she TALKS LIKE THIS. HER VOICE IS SO LOUD AND ALL-UP-IN-YOUR-FACE. Ugh, it's annoying. I'm glad she was eliminated. She can be pissed all she wants post-show, but she still deserved to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3460539;
    I apologize, I did not consider it a spoiler because it was something that had been on the internet for general viewing for quite some time, and you never know when that could take place. If it was something like finding out the top two (like how I found out who the top two for AusNTM are) are, then yes, it would be...but I did not consider it a spoiler. I'm not just saying supertrailer, I'm also talking the big "This season, on (insert show here)" preview at the end of the first episode. For all we know, it can happen next week.
    Oh no, it's fine. Like I said, I just get apprehensive when something that can be considered a spoiler is posted without tags. It's just that this season has been amazing so far, and I don't want to ruin it for myself. Plus I'm really anti-spoiler, so yeah.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3464924;
    Haha! Thanks for clearing that up, she looks completely different on this show (no wonder I didn't recognize her). That was one of the funniest things ever with Chance running in fear from her. I hope they have another RCOL show once the Charm School is over.
    They are already casting for, or filming, RCOL 2 because Real stopped talking to Corn Fed. She was too good for him anyways.

+ Reply to Thread