+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Charm School 3

Re: Charm School 3

I'll have to try to catch this. I watched the first one with Monique, watched a couple of episodes with Sharon before I couldn't stomach it, but this one has me intrigued. It's like a train wreck. I swear I cannot believe that any female would actually act like this in public ...
    Self-reliance is the only road to true freedom, and being one's own person is its ultimate reward.
    --Patricia Sampson

Next week apparently the RCoL girls go after each other-namely Bay Bay Bay vs. Bubbles.

Team Bubbles FTW!
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fogey

Bubbles, while adorable, is highly unintelligent isn't she?

I can't stand Brittany Star. I really loathe her. She provokes people and then gets this stupid little self-satisfied smirk and then acts innocent about it. That's something I really can't stand.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3450649;
    I can't stand Brittany Star. I really loathe her. She provokes people and then gets this stupid little self-satisfied smirk and then acts innocent about it. That's something I really can't stand.
    Oh come on, be gentle with her - she's really got her act together - she recognizes that her hair is her best asset! Now that's something to be proud of!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3451051;
    Oh come on, be gentle with her - she's really got her act together - she recognizes that her hair is her best asset! Now that's something to be proud of!
    Speaking of hair, what is up with Ashley's quasi-mullet?

I would so love to see Farrah go home ASAP. I can't stand her and I'm hoping she can limit herself to the amount of times she has to say "What the Freeeeench!?"

^I would have to describe Ashley's hair in one word: "LAME!"
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I'm gonna go out on a limb and make a guess now: I think it's going to come down between Risky and Brittanya.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaBox;3452836;
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and make a guess now: I think it's going to come down between Risky and Brittanya.
    I don't know if Brttanya can keep her cool that long.

Also - why would someone with those cute dimples poke holed in them and put metal all the way through??

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3452850;
    I don't know if Brttanya can keep her cool that long.
    I wouldn't normally, either, but they made a big point in the first episode setting up her "angle", that being she's facing jail time and the prize money could save her life etc. etc. and that she really wants to change etc. etc., basically setting up sympathy for her. Just like Saaphyri and Destiney. I guess it's just my pattern recognition senses going off.

Completely random, but for reasons I dont know why, every time Marcia talks, i feel like I can smell her breath. And its terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaBox;3452925;
    Completely random, but for reasons I dont know why, every time Marcia talks, i feel like I can smell her breath. And its terrible.
    hahah, me too! doritos and tequila just sounds like such an awful scent, I want to brush my teeth whenever I see her.

+ Reply to Thread