+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Charm School 3

Re: Charm School 3

Quote Originally Posted by B~Boop;3445260;
    OK, looks like I've gotten caught up in another silly VH1 Reality show.
    But I like Ricky Lake. And I do find it funny how these girls act wild &
    crazy on one show, but try & be a little more dignified on charm school.
    Hmmmmm, think $100,000 has something to do with it?
    Well for some of them, it's a moment of clarity that they need to change their ways, like Brittanya. I can tell some people (her, K.O., Bianca (Bubbles)) are there for actual change. Farrah? The jury is still out. Risky is someone else who I see making big changes and it looks like even Ashley may change. I'm definitely rooting for K.O. though because she reminds me a lot of myself.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3445533;
    last night, I was in TV heaven!!!!! What a skankalicious trainwreck this is going to be!! I loved how the Rock of Love strippers and drunks were trying to claw each others eyes out and the RCoL girls were just sitting back and taking it all in. Bay bay Bay was right, the Rock of Love girls do make them look like angels.
    They really did! I cracked up when she said that....so true!

I was laughing so hard when Gia said so matter of factly "A-Bomb!" She really had no idea what she was voting for or what she was doing. Too funny.

I'm liking Bubbles, KO and I will always like Ashley (NOT Farrah though) she is just great entertainment.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fan

I'm not surprised that Beverly got booted before the first elimination ceremony. But she needs serious help, not some more air time on a VH1 reality show.

me too, lol!

ricki lake looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by B~Boop;3445260;
    OK, looks like I've gotten caught up in another silly VH1 Reality show.

i like charm school and i love money SO much better than the dating shows (but dont get me wrong, i LOVE those too lol). i think you are able to see more of who people really are when they arent competing for the attention of the same man/woman. and in this case, these girls' true personalities are much more horrible and entertaining than they are when they are 'in love' and competing for that. at least thats how i feel.

and i too loved when bay bay bay said the ROL girls made them look like angels, because i had just said that to myself when they all stepped out of the bus and the RCOL girls looked mostly normal and the ROL girls looked like a glittery tranny stripclub field trip from hell.
    ignorance is excellence

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar

I know she's a trainwreck, but man, Gia was looking hot in her little hat before she got all sloppy drunk.
    why can't any of my antm favorites ever win?!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by j8sheehy;3446217;
    i too loved when bay bay bay said the ROL girls made them look like angels, because i had just said that to myself when they all stepped out of the bus and the RCOL girls looked mostly normal and the ROL girls looked like a glittery tranny stripclub field trip from hell.
    I didn't watch RCOL, but did watch ROL faithfully, so I wasn't familiar with the personalities of the girls other than what I had seen in commercials. But it seems pretty apparent the ROL girls are going to be picked off one by one before the RCOL girls.

I still don't understand what everyone is so angry about? When Ricki Lake said Gia (or was it Beverly? Either way....) needed more help than Charm School could give them - I think that applies to all of them.

Please, please please - get Brittney Star out of there! She's a weirdo - and that's being gentle.

Something I noticed about the girls' "titles", with the exception of "The Bubble Head" and Marcia's "Brazilian", they could probably all apply to everyone. Just shows how much these girls are alike.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by j8sheehy;3446217;
    ....the ROL girls looked like a glittery tranny stripclub field trip from hell.

You're my hero.

This show is so funny.
    We got lots of drama from many angles going on here.
    1st, I love Rikki Lake. I love her expressions, like..."What have I gotten myself into here?"
    I So agree...Britney's gotta go!!! She egged Bev on big time to get her to hit her, so she WOULD get expelled. She's such a ditz. I know her & Natasha are gonna tie up. I just hope Natasha can restrain herself from putting her hands on Brit. I think Brit's gonna try & get her kicked off like she did Beverly.

I love the concept of this show having them do charity work. And getting down & dirty doing so. A show with an actual purpose besides mindless entertainment. I think each of the girls will be effected by this experience. I hope so.

I'm looking forward to watching this show. Been feeling sad that my other shows are wrapping up....TAR, now IDOL & Survivor not having much longer. So, this will give a little drama to get into, but on a different level.

It's gonna be fun coming here laughing at these chics, together with all of you.

+ Reply to Thread