+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: Charm School 3

FORT Fogey

Re: Charm School 3

Exactly. I like her, but she's just not for Charm School.

Risky didn't really have a ton of progress to make. Aside from her fight with Milf on RCOL (I was always Team Milf), she was one of the more normal girls there (along with Corn Fed and Jessica and Bubbles). Marcia, on the other hand, had progress to make, and she has made it. Ashley, meanwhile, kisses too much butt.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Milf was the best. When it came down to the final girls, she was the only saving grace of that show (and somewhat Rabbit, but not really). I was really disappointed that she didn't end up on this show. But someone else on FoRT (I forget who) reported that she supposedly gave up reality TV. Such a shame.

But yeah, I've been saying all along that Risky never needed this show. She looks tough on the outside, but she really is a nice girl when it comes down to it.

This show never changes girls in the long run. Look at how Leilene, BeckyBuckwild, and Saaphyri all acted on ILM2. But I will say that Marcia deserves this the most. Giving up alcohol is way harder than what Ashley and Risky have done.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

I don't think Ashley has done anything but hone her acting skills.

Okay. First of all I would like to say that I didn't agree with the winner. I felt that Marcia should have won as she made the most progress towards changing. I don't feel like Risky changed that much because she didn't really have that much to change. Marcia's change was very evident, which should have won her the money. Second, I would like to say that the season finale was actually pretty boring. Having the wrong winner didn't help with that. I found myself bored about midway through the episode, but made myself watch just to see the winner. Third, I would like to say that I don't dislike Risky at all. I just don't feel like she really changed. I was very moved by her final speech though, and I think she will make a great role model for little girls. Plus she said she was going to donate some or all of the money to charity, which is good. So at least the charity wins!

Agree that Marcia should have won, she did make the most progress.

Eh, I'm alright with Risky winning. All of these girls have a strategy now. It's what makes S1 untouchable, since no one really had a clue of what was going on. But nowadays, almost all of the girls go into the show with a strategy of how to get that $100,000. Ashley admitted to faking it. Even Marcia has gone back to moderately drinking. These girls never change for real.

But Risky, even though she was already a nice girl, took the show seriously. You can tell that by reading her interview on the VH1Blog site.

But I can't help but think that Risky did have a bit of strategy also. She says she never wanted to say anything about her molestation, but it really was the perfect way to seal the game: stay reserved the whole time (making it seem like that's your problem), then finally letting the cat out of the bag at the final moment and showing that you have truly changed. It's pretty well thought out, actually.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

I'm glad Risky won, would have been just as happy with Marcia. And I think Ashley was sincere when she was talking to the father of her son, James, who it's obvious she loves.

I love that the finales of Charm School get so much more serious and I end up blubbering.

+ Reply to Thread