+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Charm School 3

Re: Charm School 3

I'm excited for this season, the cast is great. How long until Marcia hits the tequila? I'm guessing the 6 minute mark of the premiere.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3408542;
    You're excited about Brittanya, Katy? Really? The girl bored me to tears during her time on the show. The only times she spiced things up were when she freaked out on Kami, and when she freaked out on Heather. Other than that, the girl was a snoozefest.
    See, I'm hoping we get the crazy version of Brittanya. She was so invisible for the majority of the show and then at the end she just FREAKED and it was hilarious.

I want that Brittanya.
    You've been Philiminated.

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3409160;
    Didn't it used to only have either the Flavor of Love OR Rock of Love Girls? It should be interesting to see the dynamics between the two groups.
    Well there is no more Flavor of Love, and it's been a LONG time since it aired-most of the girls were more forgettable. There wouldn't be enough girls probably who would want to do Charm School, or at least girls who would be asked-however RCoL had some legitimately crazy people, but you can't do a show with them alone, so you bring in the ROL Bus girls and voila. You have a show.

I can totally see Ashley either lasting til the end, or going very early. I personally don't see Brittanya lasting very long, but that's me.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3409298;
    I'm excited for this season, the cast is great. How long until Marcia hits the tequila? I'm guessing the 6 minute mark of the premiere.
    See I actually believe that she will walk in holding the bottle of tequila.
    I'd be curious to see if the girls split along cast lines or will there be new friendships... I can't see any of the girls being friends with Brittaney. Lord help us all

FORT Newbie

I'm excited, but I'll miss Sharon. I doubt ricki will have the same effect as sharon did.

VH1 has the Supertrailer up, and this is looking to be good. Beverly is the one who probably fights the most, as we see her fighting with Brittaney. There's also Marcia in a fairy costume, Gia having a meltdown, Ashley apologizing to Brittaney, and more. As far as challenges go, one of them is a haunted hospital type thing, and then there's helping at a children's center (painting, constructing a playground), helping clean up a dumping area, an animal event, senior citizens, and more.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Newbie

I am looking forward to this too. I wish though that Nikki was on board. She seemed interesting and got the boot way too early from Rock of Love.

I wonder if Britania or whatever her spelling will get instruction on how to deal with people she wants to start a fight with without spitting?

Exciting stuff!

I watched the trailer, and unfortunately my high hopes for this season were taken down a few notches after viewing it. It seems like this season will be more geared towards featuring the girls' progression than the actual drama. I know that it is CS's purpose to better these girls, but it would be nice if the show focused on the drama a bit more to keep things interesting. Or better yet, have a good mix of both. I believe that FOLG:CS had a really good mix of a both, and that season turned out to be one of the best VH1 shows, ever.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

I hope Ashley leaves early. I can't stand here. I'm all for drama, but she is just annoying.

The premiere, minus the elimination, is up on the VH1 website. It was actually really good; I thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of laughs, lots of drama. My expectations for this season have shot back up again.

A few comments on the premiere:

Click to see Spoiler:
    I think Beverly tried a little too hard to get some airtime, but dang, she was more entertaining on her short time on Charm School than she was on the whole season of Rock of Love Bus.

Gia is obviously going home. She was so drunk that I don't think she realized that she called Ashley to the carpet with her. She was probably thinking that her friend could join her by her side to support her.

There's another fight about being a good mother. That seems to be a recurring theme in Charm School.

Bubbles is amazing, she's just as entertaining as she was on RCOL. I love how her dream is to become a voice actress. It's actually the perfect job for her. She has the voice that could be used for the dumb, slow characters.

I like Brittaney, so it's kind of sad that everyone hates her for being a supposed kleptomaniac and racist since after reading her interview, I know the background information behind her actions. But then again, if I didn't read her interview online, then I probably would be saying the same exact thing. But I know the reasons behind her actions, and I'm still a fan of her's.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread