+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Charm School 3

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Charm School 3

Quote Originally Posted by thisaintascene;3499228;
    WARNING; (okay that may be a little over dramatic)

If you don't want the season spoiled for you, do not visit the show's Wikipedia page. I don't know how true it is, but someone has went ahead and filled in the entire season progression chart, including the order of expulsion and the winner. I'm actually really mad cause I hate things like the winner being spoiled for me, and for someone to do that on a website like Wikipedia, while possibly unreliable, still makes me mad.
    I dont think it is a spoiler on wiki, the remaning girls are listed in alphabetical order. Daisly of love had this as well, and the order has changed since people have gone home and dropped out. It had listed 12 pack as 'winning' but now tha the wanted to be known as "Dave" its changed his 'ranking'.
    Last edited by FireWoman; 06-16-2009 at 12:11 PM.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3504703;
    I dont think it is a spoiler on wiki, the remaning girls are listed in alphabetical order. Daisly of love had this as well, and the order has changed since people have gone home and dropped out. It had listed 12 pack as 'winning' but now tha the wanted to be known as "Dave" its changed his 'ranking'.
    It's been edited now, but the chart was filled out for every episode up until the end, leaving a winner and everyone else eliminated. The rest of the page was messed up while this was up, so I'm not sure if its 100% correct, but it so far coincides with a possibility for elimination next week.

Yeah VH1 is good at spoiling things, which a lot of people hate but I absolutely love. It seemed quite obvious to me though...however, I honestly am clueless as to the forthcoming eliminations as well as the challenges. We know that the next one (F6) is the animal shelter, and the F2 or 3 is the New Orleans one.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Regular

I hate K.o. so much. Well, I don't hate her, I don't know her. but this edit+the annoying way she talks makes me greatly dislike her. There's always a new story, every day she 'moves' bay bay bay (who, despite how much she annoys me, is okay). I have a friend JUST like her, always another illness, story, type of thing. I really hope KO goes and that's it. I feel bad for Risky, but that move by bubbles actually made me like her. I'm just glad ashley's not down there. I'm praying her and marcia bottom two.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Ricki Lake was on Chelsey Lately the other night. She was hilarious - she says Charm School harkens back to her trashy talk show. She sort of acted like she didn't know what she was getting into - and I got the idea that she doesn't think any of these girls are going to amount to anything. Especially Bubbles - Ricki said she's "studying" to be either a cartoon voice over or a behavioral therapist. *big laughter* It was pretty entertaining.

I bet Bubbles gets a gig doing voices after this. She is definitely in touch with her inner child and she has the VOICE for sure! Her audition tape would be gold for a casting agent IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised if VH1 doesn't come up with something for her but, even if they don't, someone will snatch her up and market that voice. I think she will be very successful.

Next week in the preview, one of the girls (Risky, I think) said that Bubbles shouldn't be with them-she should be one of the deans. I can definitely see her going the furthest of all the girls.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3507303;
    I bet Bubbles gets a gig doing voices after this. She is definitely in touch with her inner child and she has the VOICE for sure! Her audition tape would be gold for a casting agent IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised if VH1 doesn't come up with something for her but, even if they don't, someone will snatch her up and market that voice. I think she will be very successful.
    I'd like to see Bubbles succeed in whatever career she chooses - cartoon voices or not. I think she's a doll - I just hope she's not too naive, she could be taken advantage of so easily.

And while I think she is cute - if she were my daughter, I'd be very protective. She's rather vulnerable.

I wonder......why is Bay Bay Bay only wearing one giant hoop earring in her confessionals?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3507726;
    Next week in the preview, one of the girls (Risky, I think) said that Bubbles shouldn't be with them-she should be one of the deans. I can definitely see her going the furthest of all the girls.
    I love Bubbles but she's not enough of a 'trainwreck' to be on the show
    Risky is a lot more classy than anyone else, too

I thought they chose winners based on how much they've improved?

+ Reply to Thread