+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Charm School 3

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Re: Charm School 3

I'm just trying to say that calling someone "ghetto" is not the same as calling them black. From what I've read and from what I've seen on the show - "ghetto" refers to actions and behaviors - not skin color.

I just don't get it. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

yeah and ghetto can still be a compliment or a badge of honor just meaning "streetwise" ("Don't mess with me, I'm straight up ghetto") or even "self sufficient" ("I don't need your money, I been ghetto all my life")

...of course I get my info from reality TV...

FORT Regular

WARNING; (okay that may be a little over dramatic)

If you don't want the season spoiled for you, do not visit the show's Wikipedia page. I don't know how true it is, but someone has went ahead and filled in the entire season progression chart, including the order of expulsion and the winner. I'm actually really mad cause I hate things like the winner being spoiled for me, and for someone to do that on a website like Wikipedia, while possibly unreliable, still makes me mad.

Quote Originally Posted by thisaintascene;3499228;
    WARNING; (okay that may be a little over dramatic)

If you don't want the season spoiled for you, do not visit the show's Wikipedia page. I don't know how true it is, but someone has went ahead and filled in the entire season progression chart, including the order of expulsion and the winner. I'm actually really mad cause I hate things like the winner being spoiled for me, and for someone to do that on a website like Wikipedia, while possibly unreliable, still makes me mad.

I think most reality shows have a wikipedia page that have tons of "spoilers", real or fake I don't know. So I wouldn't look at any of their entries if you don't want any spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;3499197;
    yeah and ghetto can still be a compliment or a badge of honor just meaning "streetwise" ("Don't mess with me, I'm straight up ghetto") or even "self sufficient" ("I don't need your money, I been ghetto all my life")

...of course I get my info from reality TV...
    And because Iget all my information from reality tv I'm assuming all white women are ignorant, trashy whorish strippers.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I am absolutely LOVING Bubbles! I get such a kick outta her. And she is totally there for the right reasons.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3499794;
    And because Iget all my information from reality tv I'm assuming all white women are ignorant, trashy whorish strippers.
    That explains a lot. I do get all my information from reality tv!

FORT Fogey

Bubbles is a sweet girl, there's no doubt, but I almost get the feeling that I'm losing brain cells when I listen to her speak.

Ashley could have done really well in the challenge with the kids had she been on a different team. She had a clear understanding of how to work with kids. It's sad she is so insecure she feels the need to be so catty.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I give all the girls props for doing that hospital challenge. I wouldn't have been able to go creeping around in some old hospital like that.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

This show is starting to lose some steam. The first few episodes were fantastic, and although I still enjoy the newer ones, they're not as great as the beginning episodes.

Well the newest episode ended on a cliffhanger, but VH1 was stupid enough to spoil the result. In the preview that aired during the credits,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bay
    was in it. VH1 really needs to learn about what they put in their previews.

I was starting to like Marcia in this episode. If she won, then I'd be okay with that. But the best result would still be a Bubbles win.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread