Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harper's Island

Harper's Island

Have seen this advertised a couple of times today its supposed to come on ..on Thursday nights after CSI...you are supposed to figure out who the killer is..someone will die each week...has anyone heard about this show yet do we know any information....sounds like the perfect show for the bachelor/ette slueths who love to figure it all out before it happens...but I might tune in for the first one and see...can't resist a good murder mystrey and trying to figure out WHO DID IT..

mods: i did not see a thread for this show but if i have missed it please delete and accept my apologies
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: Harper's Island

This is what is on the CBS site...they are also running contests each week for people to enter to pick who will leave that week.

About Harper's Island - CBS.com

HARPER'S ISLAND is about a group of family and friends who travel to a secluded island off the coast of Seattle for a destination wedding. This island is famous for a streak of unsolved murders from seven years ago. Although they've come to laugh and to love, what they don't know is they've also come... to die. As the wedding festivities begin, friendships are tested and secrets exposed as a murderer claims victims, one by one, transforming the wedding week of fun and celebration into a terrifying struggle for survival.

In every episode, someone is killed and every person is a suspect, from the wedding party to the island locals. By the end of the 13 episodes, all questions will be answered, the killer will be revealed and only a few will survive.

Don't miss the broadcast premiere of HARPER'S ISLAND on Thursday, April 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).

they have all the pictures up of the people in the show and what their titles are..the good girl..the flirt..but i don't know how to get all those pictures here with the individual information...i am sure that there are more people on the board that can do that

you can create groups like on the bachelor rose ceromoney game so i created a fort one..dont know if anyone else will be interested in playing though
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 04-07-2009 at 10:30 PM.

I've been checking out the Harper's Globe vids, etc. Have you?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3406746;
    I've been checking out the Harper's Globe vids, etc. Have you?
    not yet working on it now since i just learned about this show today...I think i will love it...

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3406750;
    not yet working on it now since i just learned about this show today...I think i will love it...
    I recommend that you look it up, because it gives some back story about the killings, etc.

Harper's Globe is the web site based series.

harpersglobe.

It does seem fun!
    Last edited by atem; 04-07-2009 at 10:58 PM.

This sounds like it's going to be a good show. I wonder if it will be like Ten Little Indians?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I am looking forward to watching this.

I'm under the impression that Harper's Island is a scripted drama, not a reality show. The cast includes David Lewis, Christopher Gorham, Harry Hamlin, Gina Holden, and others. Am I missing something?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

sounds interesting . . . . i hope i remember to set my dvr for it. if not, i hope the eps are on the cbs website.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3406725;
    This is what is on the CBS site...they are also running contests each week for people to enter to pick who will leave that week.

About Harper's Island - CBS.com

HARPER'S ISLAND is about a group of family and friends who travel to a secluded island off the coast of Seattle for a destination wedding. This island is famous for a streak of unsolved murders from seven years ago. Although they've come to laugh and to love, what they don't know is they've also come... to die. As the wedding festivities begin, friendships are tested and secrets exposed as a murderer claims victims, one by one, transforming the wedding week of fun and celebration into a terrifying struggle for survival.

In every episode, someone is killed and every person is a suspect, from the wedding party to the island locals. By the end of the 13 episodes, all questions will be answered, the killer will be revealed and only a few will survive.

Don't miss the broadcast premiere of HARPER'S ISLAND on Thursday, April 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT).

they have all the pictures up of the people in the show and what their titles are..the good girl..the flirt..but i don't know how to get all those pictures here with the individual information...i am sure that there are more people on the board that can do that

you can create groups like on the bachelor rose ceromoney game so i created a fort one..dont know if anyone else will be interested in playing though

it's not a reality show, lol. i guess this should be in the non-reality show forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3406937;
    I'm under the impression that Harper's Island is a scripted drama, not a reality show. The cast includes David Lewis, Christopher Gorham, Harry Hamlin, Gina Holden, and others. Am I missing something?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast