+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Cougar

The Cougar

I didn't see a thread for this show...so does anyone know anything about it..i saw the advertisment last night after high school reunion...I don't know if I will watch or not after they said it was produced by the producers of "The Bachelor" which means Fleiss probably has his hand in it which only means one thing "DRAMA"...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: The Cougar

I want to see this! Except I don't know why they didn't ask me to star....
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I know this show is called the cougar but this woman is 40 but one of the first guys to introduce himself popped a glass of champange so he could share one of his first "LEGAL" drinks with her...21 is a bit young for this..i was thinking they would be more later 20's than a baby

maybe its just me I am 42 and have a son that is about to turn 21 and I just can't imagine dating someone his age or even thinking about marrying one his age...I know most of the guys his age aren't really interested in marriage
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 04-15-2009 at 10:16 PM.

i can't wait to watch it! i don't have this channel so i'm THRILLED that they're posting the full episode online tomorrow...WOOHOO!

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3415461;
    i can't wait to watch it! i don't have this channel so i'm THRILLED that they're posting the full episode online tomorrow...WOOHOO!
    you can tell from the set up the villa it has Fleiss written all over it..lol..I still think that the really young guys 21-15 shouldn't have been chosen

Interesting show. Some of those guys are so corny. I have a son close to the age of those guys and I am a few years younger than her, so it would be weird for me to date someone who I could have potentially given birth to, but I guess to each her own. I wish they could have picked some hotter guys, though. Some are good looking (can't remember all the names, so can't give specifics), but most of them are just average. I also have to admit I am very skeptical of this shows. I don't know many guys that age who are interested in marriage, not to mention to a woman with 4 kids, but I admit, they could surprise me. But then again it from the guy who did the bachelor, so I'd be surprised if the relationship lasted more than a couple weeks after filming.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3415495;
    Interesting show. Some of those guys are so corny. I have a son close to the age of those guys and I am a few years younger than her, so it would be weird for me to date someone who I could have potentially given birth to, but I guess to each her own. I wish they could have picked some hotter guys, though. Some are good looking (can't remember all the names, so can't give specifics), but most of them are just average. I also have to admit I am very skeptical of this shows. I don't know many guys that age who are interested in marriage, not to mention to a woman with 4 kids, but I admit, they could surprise me. But then again it from the guy who did the bachelor, so I'd be surprised if the relationship lasted more than a couple weeks after filming.
    lo..want to know what my 20 yr old son said..they are interested in her money cause most of them don't want to work..he said thats the reason most of guys his age go for the older women that have good jobs so they can stay home and keep house for her..most of them don't mind doing that and so they can just "hang out" and play video games and let her take care of them...he said its just like having mom take care of you but with "benefits" and he said the older women love those "benefits" of the younger guys...

Don't think I'd want to be the 1st Season Cougar.
    The 2nd season will have better-looking guys (though, probably, more interested in the TV-time).

If the Cougar is in her 40s, they should really limit the MINIMUM age of the guys (aka "cubs") to 25 ... IF they want to EVER have a successful/long-lasting relationship that TPTB (the same producers as ABC's The Bachelor) can flaunt for future seasons.

Note to TPTB -- set yourself up for future employment! Make it seem, at least, plausibly REAL. Don't make the 1st season ... you're last!

P.S. And, cancel "Get Married". No one watches that show. Me-Anna wore herself out. She's considered a social/faux-celebrity piraha (sp?) and NOT taken seriously. (Amanda, from Bachelor/London, would have been a better/more-appealing choice.) Sorry ... tangent.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I could have done without the whole "kiss off" thing. I think thats a bit weird.....with her saying "____ kiss me" time and time again. I do think she's really pretty though.

But I actually did enjoy it. I said I wasn't going to watch and I ended up wanting to see what it was like....so here I am....hooked
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I am in for this one, recorded it, all set to go!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast