+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Cougar

Re: The Cougar

Just for the record, Stacy filmed an interview on Facebook rebutting the NE article. Not sure if I can link to it?

Also, I know someone from another forum who knows Stacy and has said that she is very nice and sincere, and not likely to do a reality show.

Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3482746;
    Just for the record, Stacy filmed an interview on Facebook rebutting the NE article. Not sure if I can link to it?

Also, I know someone from another forum who knows Stacy and has said that she is very nice and sincere, and not likely to do a reality show.
    well tell us then are the rumors that they broke up true????
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3482749;
    well tell us then are the rumors that they broke up true????
    I don't know- I'll ask and let you know!

And since I'm pretty sure that I can link to her Facebook video, here it is:
    Videos Posted by The Cougar: Stacey responds to the National Enquirer article | Facebook

FORT Fogey

I watched the first episode or two, and the finale tonight. Didn't they say at the beginning that she has a kid who's 21? Can't recall if it's a son or daughter. Wonder where he/she was when the guys met her family? Maybe they thought the age similarity between the boyfriend and the kid up close would really bring out the ick factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3482774;
    I watched the first episode or two, and the finale tonight. Didn't they say at the beginning that she has a kid who's 21? Can't recall if it's a son or daughter. Wonder where he/she was when the guys met her family? Maybe they thought the age similarity between the boyfriend and the kid up close would really bring out the ick factor.
    She has a 16 yr old son. (why I know / follow this stuff- chalk it up to boredom!)

Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3482780;
    She has a 16 yr old son. (why I know / follow this stuff- chalk it up to boredom!)
    she has an older child that is 23 but we never saw him/her..i don't even know if it was a son or daughter...if this is right for her..more power to her IMO..I just can't see myself dating someone that age...I have a son that is 21...course knowing what a smart A$$ my son is..he would say go for it mom..go get some...but i don't think he would want me to keep him around...I could see it now...the two of them playing video games on the WII
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3482780;
    I was referring to her oldest child (she has 4 total) who was not present to meet either of the guys. The 16-yr-old boy was there. I figure the producers were trying to keep Stacey from looking ridiculous, dating someone the same age as one of her kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3483172;
    I was referring to her oldest child (she has 4 total) who was not present to meet either of the guys. The 16-yr-old boy was there. I figure the producers were trying to keep Stacey from looking ridiculous, dating someone the same age as one of her kids.
    I have to agree...the "Ick" factor of this show was so over the top. As she is spewing compliments she pauses to say "kiss me"... As the mother of a 23 year old, I find the situation revolting. I find it odd that she could even begin to think she could find "happiness" with someone the same age as one of her children, but then again Fleiss was at the helm so we should expect nothing less than tactless, shameless, soap opera media.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3482675;
    poor ole Colt..he says thats the end...what is he 24, 25..no sweetie your life is just beginning..its NOT OVER
    Don't worry about Colt, he is actually the big winner in all of this. Not only did he get to play his music on TV (which is going to get him a lot of better paying gigs if not a contract) BUT I predict that he will be back in the new show "The Cougars" where he gets to choose between 10 Cougars living in a house together

Makes a lot of sense... no way Jimmy would be interesting enough for that...

FORT Fogey

Does anyone know when the filming wrapped and if Stacey and Jimmy are still together? I imagine the relationship will last up to and until 23-year-old Jimmy gets a mind of his own and is no longer in awe of her.

+ Reply to Thread