+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Cougar

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: The Cougar

I don't even know when it comes on....it just pops up in my DVR
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3474409;
    I don't even know when it comes on....it just pops up in my DVR
    only reason i remember when it comes on was that it was the only thing i could find that came on after LOST..and thats one show I never miss...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TaraMM;3471644;
    Wow...this show is trashy. At least on the bachelor/ette they are clothed while on TV and anything else happens when the cameras are off. They've made it obvious that she has slept with all three guys. Trashy! It's a train wreck that you just cant stop watching.
    Yeah trashy beyond words. And the previews for the finale says "Who will become Stacy's husband".... Really? Is this for real?

Anyways, I'm thinking she's going to choose Colt in the end. Colt is no prize, I think he's been the fakest and the cockiest on the show. And I think Stacy is just as fake, she comes off as desperate and I feel so bad for her children. So I think Colt and Stacy are the perfect match!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Luna;3480759;
    Yeah trashy beyond words. And the previews for the finale says "Who will become Stacy's husband".... Really? Is this for real?

Anyways, I'm thinking she's going to choose Colt in the end. Colt is no prize, I think he's been the fakest and the cockiest on the show. And I think Stacy is just as fake, she comes off as desperate and I feel so bad for her children. So I think Colt and Stacy are the perfect match!
    lol..yea the chances of her marrying some guy from this show are about as good as me winning some million dollar lottery tomorrow...lol

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Just wanted to add in a little tidbit: there is a website called onemillionmoms.com that actively fights against tv shows like this through boycotting. They have targeted the Cougar big time. Here is the link: One Million Moms.com - Successful Campaigns

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This whole show is just gross. There is something sick about hooking up with guys who can be your children...especially when you have children close to that age. I guess it would be better if you didn't have any children, but just YUCK.

I just don't get it....like Demi and Ashton....eeeewwwww.........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I can think of only ONE reason why a woman that is 40 wants a but for that you only keep them for a couple of hours you don't want to marry them..lol

poor ole Colt..he says thats the end...what is he 24, 25..no sweetie your life is just beginning..its NOT OVER
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 06-03-2009 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3482675;
    I can think of only ONE reason why a woman that is 40 wants a but for that you only keep them for a couple of hours you don't want to marry them..lol

poor ole Colt..he says thats the end...what is he 24, 25..no sweetie your life is just beginning..its NOT OVER
    I felt bad for him. He seemed like the cream of the albeit too young crop for her. The Fleiss team really worked him over for those limo tears.

Jimmy comes across as sincere but less than bright to me.

Did y'all see the story re: her true background? I think Colt is now a member of the DTB club!

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3482701;
    I felt bad for him. He seemed like the cream of the albeit too young crop for her. The Fleiss team really worked him over for those limo tears.

Jimmy comes across as sincere but less than bright to me.

Did y'all see the story re: her true background? I think Colt is now a member of the DTB club!
    note to Fleiss: this experiment was a BUST!! a younger guy with an older woman I can buy...but you recruited CHILDREN...you shouldn't have gone younger than a 10 yr age difference...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The Cougar likes Jimmy's caveman aspect! Wonder if he's going to help her catch up on her child support?

And, what was with Colt's hairdo? Is he trying to hide thinning?

And the girly-boy (child) that went out before the other 2 guys....I know he was breathing a sigh of relief!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread