+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Cougar

Re: The Cougar

I didnt have a problem with her til last nite. After her reaction to John, I got the impression she REALLY is having a mid life crisis, and doesnt know what she wants. I think at this point, thinks she wants love, but, is consumed with how young a guy she can get, to fawn over her. It was all the more prevalent last nite.

Watching her with that 21 year old "boy", is just silly. If he was 10 years older, her also, it wouldnt look as creepy. Cant wait to hear more from his mother next episode. Im sure she'll make her cry and ashamed. lol

FORT Fogey

John was the first guy she let go last night, right? (I can't remember who's who... have only watched a few minutes of the first show and most of last night.) If so, other than the nervous laugh during her little speech toward the end, he seemed the most mature of the bunch. No wonder she decided to let him go. I think she wants a guy who is clueless and who she can manipulate and be worshipped by. This show is so smarmy, I felt like I needed a shower after watching last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3450324;
    John was the first guy she let go last night, right? (I can't remember who's who... have only watched a few minutes of the first show and most of last night.) If so, other than the nervous laugh during her little speech toward the end, he seemed the most mature of the bunch. No wonder she decided to let him go. I think she wants a guy who is clueless and who she can manipulate and be worshipped by. This show is so smarmy, I felt like I needed a shower after watching last night.
    Thats about right. Yeah, John was the first. Yet, we still watch this crapola. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3450324;
    I agree with you on the trashiness (I know, I know, I still watch it and set my DVR for it). John was the most mature one and the one who I think would be most likely to be long term material. the bartender she let go also was mature for his age, and I think maybe in 10 years, he'd be the one to go with. The other guys are not very bright and that makes me agree with you that she isn't serious and is having a mid-life crisis and wants a young guy she can have around her little finger and isn't bright enough to realize he is being manipulated.

I forgot this was on tonight..lol..but I was flipping channels and caught a few minutes...gezzzzzzzzzz these families don't seem too happy about their 20 something sons bringing home a 40 yr old woman...lol...i wonder why...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

oh I forgot Mommy was on again tonight ...she is taking the boys to Vegas..are they even old enough to gamble...lol

FORT Newbie

Wow...this show is trashy. At least on the bachelor/ette they are clothed while on TV and anything else happens when the cameras are off. They've made it obvious that she has slept with all three guys. Trashy! It's a train wreck that you just cant stop watching.

I am anxious to see who she chooses next week. I truly do not see her staying with either one of them for too long. She is a nut case. :-)

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Why oh why am I watching this show?!?!? I feel dirty every time I watch. Yuck! So glad its over soon!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3474240;
    Why oh why am I watching this show?!?!? I feel dirty every time I watch. Yuck! So glad its over soon!
    probably cause the same reason I am...you surfed the other 100 channels and now that tv season is over there isn't anything on at 10:00 on Wednesday nights...lol

+ Reply to Thread