+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Cougar

Premium Member

Re: The Cougar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3419517;
    well I had the same thought while watching the first show..but then I realized Fleiss had his hand in it..and we always hear them say on the bachelor/bachelorette...lets get our bachelor/ette when they are doing things
    True, but being referred to as a "bachelorette" doesn't have the same smarmy ring to it as "the cougar". I think they could have come up with a better name for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;3422900;
    True, but being referred to as a "bachelorette" doesn't have the same smarmy ring to it as "the cougar". I think they could have come up with a better name for the show.
    all I can say is Fleiss is producing it..what more is there to say...lol

now on a personal note..she has stated she has a daughter who is 23 and I know I wouldn't feel right dating someone the same age as my child or someone who was younger...nope nade...no way..i guess its because i look at my son that will 21 in a couple of months and i see how immature him and his friends are..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3422967;
    all I can say is Fleiss is producing it..what more is there to say...lol

now on a personal note..she has stated she has a daughter who is 23 and I know I wouldn't feel right dating someone the same age as my child or someone who was younger...nope nade...no way..i guess its because i look at my son that will 21 in a couple of months and i see how immature him and his friends are..lol
    I couldn't either. My son is 20, and I just couldn't imagine. Some of his friends have grown into handsome young chaps, but I know what they are like, so I couldn't imagine, lol. And while I don't want to sound like someone who has a closed mind, but when she is with the 21 year old, she looks like a mother with her son. but oh well, I am still getting sucked in and will probably keep watching.

FORT Newbie

I have a different perspective. I'm 45 and have a 20 year old daughter. I was never married and raised her on my own. I have found that most men my age are either married already or are kind of 'beat down' Now that my daughter is grown and on her own I have a tremendous amount of energy, free time and sexual energy.

I don't mind the term cougar although I've been called one. I picture a cougar as someone who actually goes out and searches for young prey. But young men are just constantly coming on to me. I am not buff like the woman on the show. The last two guys I have been with have been 28 and 23 and they both pursued me. My daughter and I have an agreement that I would never be with one of her friends. Which would be icky anyway because I've known them all since they were kids. The guys I meet I'm meeting at shows and through other friends.

I couldn't really see having a long term relationship with a guy that age because I don't think it would be fair to them. They still have getting married and having children of their own in front of them. It wouldn't be right to take that away. But guys my age aren't interested (or are and married) and guys about ten years younger are starting to look for their mates. So guys in their twenties are wanting to have the same good time I'm looking for.

Per National Enquirer ~

COUGAR STAR DARK PAST

Blonde divorcee Stacey Anderson - who plays reality TV's The Cougar - has a secret dark side, her ex-husband claims in a blockbuster ENQUIRER interview.

The 40-year-old mother of four owes thousands of dollars in back child support, she's undergone plastic surgery and she chased younger men while she was married, just like she does on the TV Land show, according to her ex.

"Stacey was into partying with young guys - and that's why she left me and our three kids," her ex-husband Steven Anderson told The ENQUIRER.

"The show mirrors who Stacey really is. She's into young guys - lots of young guys."

On The Cougar, Stacey has her pick of 20 hunks in their 20s. She's shown living in a mansion in Scottsdale, Ariz., and is portrayed as a super successful real estate agent who's sold millions of dollars worth of property. But the "cougar" part of the show is about the only angle that's real, according to Stacey's ex.

"That's her friend's house, not hers, and the claims about how much money she makes are completely false," said Steven, a 39-year-old independent filmmaker. "She just dabbles in real estate. She's more of a party girl, and she owes me two years of back child support!

Before the couple's 10-year marriage ended in 2002, Stacey - who'd been divorced before - had a midlife crisis, said her ex.

"She had plastic surgery and went to clubs with her friends and left me with the kids," he revealed.

For the full shocking story you won't find anywhere else - it's only in the ENQUIRER!

COUGAR STAR DARK SECRETS - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie

Newbie here! I am creeped out/sucked in by this train wreck! Here is my question...my friend and I think Travis (young surfer dude with a fetish for stuffed animals) reminds us of someone in movies or on tv. Anyone have an idea of who he looks like? Keep up the great work on here!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3424561;
    Per National Enquirer ~

COUGAR STAR DARK PAST

Blonde divorcee Stacey Anderson - who plays reality TV's The Cougar - has a secret dark side, her ex-husband claims in a blockbuster ENQUIRER interview.

The 40-year-old mother of four owes thousands of dollars in back child support, she's undergone plastic surgery and she chased younger men while she was married, just like she does on the TV Land show, according to her ex.

"Stacey was into partying with young guys - and that's why she left me and our three kids," her ex-husband Steven Anderson told The ENQUIRER.

"The show mirrors who Stacey really is. She's into young guys - lots of young guys."

On The Cougar, Stacey has her pick of 20 hunks in their 20s. She's shown living in a mansion in Scottsdale, Ariz., and is portrayed as a super successful real estate agent who's sold millions of dollars worth of property. But the "cougar" part of the show is about the only angle that's real, according to Stacey's ex.

"That's her friend's house, not hers, and the claims about how much money she makes are completely false," said Steven, a 39-year-old independent filmmaker. "She just dabbles in real estate. She's more of a party girl, and she owes me two years of back child support!

Before the couple's 10-year marriage ended in 2002, Stacey - who'd been divorced before - had a midlife crisis, said her ex.

"She had plastic surgery and went to clubs with her friends and left me with the kids," he revealed.

For the full shocking story you won't find anywhere else - it's only in the ENQUIRER!

COUGAR STAR DARK SECRETS - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer
    LMAO Looks like Fleiss's minions didn't do their jobs..wonder how much she got paid to do this show...I get on a big soap box about child support whether it is the man that should pay it or the woman..they shouldn't be treated differently but women usually get treated easier about it..I think thats a big NO NO..if I was one of the ex's I would be finding out how much she is getting from the show and attaching those wages...

I have been half heartdly watching the show but it seems to me we have a 40 yr old woman who can't deal with the fact that she is getting older and wants to pretend she is still a young adult in her 20's

Premium Member

I would take anything I read in the National Enquirer with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;3424571;
    I would take anything I read in the National Enquirer with a grain of salt.
    well for the first 5 or 6 seasons of the bachelor..they always told us who the winner was before the finale...lol..

Quote Originally Posted by ronlori;3424564;
    Newbie here! I am creeped out/sucked in by this train wreck! Here is my question...my friend and I think Travis (young surfer dude with a fetish for stuffed animals) reminds us of someone in movies or on tv. Anyone have an idea of who he looks like? Keep up the great work on here!
    To me, he resembles a grown up version of Ben Seaver from Growing Pains.

+ Reply to Thread