+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Cougar

Re: The Cougar

Yuk. The kiss-off was gross especially considering the bachelors..could they get goofier looking men? The 21 year old is cute but they look odd together got a weird mother and son vibe.

I like the idea of the show...need to find some other way of elimination than the kiss off...gross..hope no one has a cold sore..lol...but IMO some of these guys are just WAY TOO YOUNG for this..she is 40 and I think they should have found men in the late 20's early 30's..not these 21-25 year old children ..I mean if she wants another child to raise why doesn't she just have one
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Premium Member

I also don't like the way she is always introduced to the guys as "The Cougar". I've never heard the word "cougar" used in reference to an older woman when it wasn't meant in a derogatory way. It just cheapens the whole concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;3419508;
    I also don't like the way she is always introduced to the guys as "The Cougar". I've never heard the word "cougar" used in reference to an older woman when it wasn't meant in a derogatory way. It just cheapens the whole concept.
    well I had the same thought while watching the first show..but then I realized Fleiss had his hand in it..and we always hear them say on the bachelor/bachelorette...lets get our bachelor/ette when they are doing things
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Not interested in watching this show but the thread is excellent.

I met my partner when he was 26 & I was 40 -- it seemed completely natural because he's mature & I'm a big baby.

But I would never think of categorizing myself as a cougar, even if the term had been in use back in the day. Not sure why, but it has a nasty connotation.

Oh I'm so getting sucked into this. Screw you Mike Fleiss!

I'm really loving her and Jon at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3422377;
    Oh I'm so getting sucked into this. Screw you Mike Fleiss!

I'm really loving her and Jon at the moment.

Well since I am waiting for Jillian's season to start this just something to watch. Maybe they could give passes or something to do with a cougar instead of a "kiss off". I agree with everyone else the kiss off is just plain disgusting.:nono There are probally at least 1/2 of the guys that only there for the money and not her. I can not see what is so attractive with the 21 year old (long hair) he seems very immature and not that attractive at all.

I noticed a lot of the guys licking their lips once their names were called to come up for the kiss. That just really grossed me out. One guy doing that would be bad enough. But so many did it that all I could think about was how much different spit she was getting on her lips. Yuck!

I'd rather she gave out roses...and air kisses..surely Fleiss has that trademarked!

episode 2 was slightly less creepy. even though i was prepared for the kiss off, it wasn't any less squirm-inducing.

I have to fast forward through the kiss-off, it's just too disgusting. And I cannot figure out why that 21 year old is still there. I mean he's given her 2 stuffed animals already, that should speak volumes about his maturity level.

+ Reply to Thread