+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New York Goes To Work

New York Goes To Work

Heh...it's about time that New York was back on television, and in this show, she gets REAL jobs! The premise is that each week, us viewers can select one job for her, and then she goes to do it. If she lasts and doesn't quit or get fired, she gets a $5000 bonus. They are saying that some of the included ones will be a mortuary beautician, a sewer worker, and a fast-food employee.

This premieres May 4th at 10 PM.

I know I will be watching-this will bring the LOL's.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Regular

Re: New York Goes To Work

Who or what is New York?

Quote Originally Posted by tfred;3397988;
    Who or what is New York?
    New York would be a woman that looks like a busted muppet and she also put lips on Flava Flav. NY needs to get a real job her 15 mins are long over.:nono

i for one will be paying in minutes worrying about this heffa screwing up some job someone with class and talent could be doing to take care of their family. to hell with her and and the cartoonish watermellons (her doctor should have told her those things were way too big for her body) sitting on her chest.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

lol, i think the correct question is what is new york.

Quote Originally Posted by tfred;3397988;
    Who or what is New York?

i don't know abt this show, while it sounds like something i would watch, i tried to watch ny goes to hollywood and it was absolutely terrible. i deleted it from my dvr list after 2 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3397907;
    Heh...it's about time that New York was back on television, and in this show, she gets REAL jobs! The premise is that each week, us viewers can select one job for her, and then she goes to do it. If she lasts and doesn't quit or get fired, she gets a $5000 bonus. They are saying that some of the included ones will be a mortuary beautician, a sewer worker, and a fast-food employee.

This premieres May 4th at 10 PM.

I know I will be watching-this will bring the LOL's.

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3398306;
    i for one will be paying in minutes worrying about this heffa screwing up some job someone with class and talent could be doing to take care of their family. to hell with her and and the cartoonish watermellons (her doctor should have told her those things were way too big for her body) sitting on her chest.
    sorry for quoting but i meant "i will NOT".
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Yeah NY Goes to Hollywood was terrible...I just prefer the crazy men fighting over her. I admit, NY is one of my guilty pleasures...it's like a train wreck: heinous but you can't look away.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fan

New York Goes to Hollywood didn't hold my attention for even one episode. I'll give this one a chance because I love VH1 crap.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

The idea for the show is ok.....but they need a new "star."
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast