+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New York Goes To Work

Re: New York Goes To Work

i watched. omg. why did i watch? and she didnt complete the task and i just KNEW they were still going to give her the $ - and i was right. that alone is enough to make me never watch again. i will probably watch if i run across it and am bored to tears, but i will delete from my tivo season pass. ugh. her 15 minutes are waaaaaay up. and i used to find ehr really entertaining.
    ignorance is excellence

I have been a big New York fan (come on, she's entertaining!) but that show was so awful that I had to turn about 10 minutes into it. HORRIBLE. The only show that will work is a dating show or something showing her living with Tailor Made and her mom.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j8sheehy;3438460;
    i watched. omg. why did i watch?
    I was certain I would never watch another show with NY in it. (I watched one episode of her last show.) Then, sitting here bored with nothing else to watch, I tuned in. It took a monumental effort to watch just 5 minutes of the show. No wonder Tailor Made left this train wreck of a woman. She, Omorosa and Megan are the worst reality TV fame whores . Please make this the last time we have to lose valuable air time to any of them.

Megan still has her dating show coming...

The jobs this next week for NY are:
    Casting Director
    Nudist Resort Employee
    Cafeteria Worker
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

i watched a tiny bit last nite and i auctually laughed. i couldnt believe she inseminated a pig. and then she was talkin dirty to it and asked if she was the pigs baby daddy.
    the first time i have found new york entertaining in ages. but it was only for that 2 minutes. the rest of the show was horrid.
    ignorance is excellence

FORT Fan

I saw the last few minutes of the exterminator episode. I think this show is terrible, but VH1 should have learned its lesson after "New York Goes to Hollywood."

Bad. Just plain bad.

FORT Regular

The nudist colony was a good watch mainly because it's interesting to see that lifestyle. That one big hairy guy was a total dick though, I'm surprised the manager guy didn't say anything about the way he was acting.

and oh god...the old men.

I immediately knew she'd get "nudist resort worker" when it was announced...the thing that would make her squirm THE most.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Regular

and since america was voting, I think most people (at least me and the people I've talked to) would vote for that because we're all really curious to get a look into a place like that lol

They always do the "Two boring jobs and a weird job New York will hate" line up. I would not be surprised at all if they filmed all these episodes in advance simply because its easy to know what America will vote for. Who would want to see New York be a Cake Maker when you can see her freak out over "ghosts"?

+ Reply to Thread