+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Candy Girls

Candy Girls

Anyone watch this?

This show is pretty good, Brooke and Oliva are adorable, Terricka and Blanca not so much lol

Re: Candy Girls

I caught most of it last night killing time before Soup. I would watch it again. I really didnt like Terrika, but she does cause a lot of conflict for the show. Danielle's friend (kim?), the white girl that has a son by Tyson Beckford, was she a video girl too?? She looked awfully familiar to me but I couldnt place her.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I was extremely surprised that she has a child with Tyson Beckford, but then again, maybe not so much...

It is starting to grow up me LOL

FORT Fan

Danielle's hair...
    I can't take it.

her hair, her makeup . . . ugh.

i really like brooke. i think she is the prettiest one.

terricka is a pain in the azz.

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3390098;
    Danielle's hair...
    I can't take it.

terricka and the other chick don't have any respect for danielle at all and i don't know why she takes it. even her best friend. the chick that screwed up the last booking disrespected her to her face a few times and she didn't nothing. it's one thing for us to be friends, even best friends but when you mess with my money my money will always come first. she should hold auditions in some of their faces to remind them that they are and always will be replaceable. people are losing their jobs for much less so they should check themselves when on camera. only like brooke and olivia so far. everyone else could go. and yeah, with all the money danielle should be making off of them she could have a better hair style.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Terricka I can't stand at all, she is disrespectful and definitely not cute enough to be a Diva, she says she wants to book jobs to feed her kid, but yet she rather walk off throwing tantrums like a diva. She's rude and ungreatful. Blanca is so dumb, she and her alter ego can shove it. Danielle needs to grow a backbone and stand up to these heffers cause they are not cute enough to be acting like that.

To me, alot of this is fabricated, and definitely alot of this is reshot, the whole scene with Keysia setting up that meeting with Blanca was obviously staged.

Regardless I like the show, and its interesting to get insight to some of these girls, I went back and rewatched some music videos just to see them, Brooke is quite the video vixen, if thats the correct term.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

This show sux! Bet its not renewed.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

this show could be very succesfull if danielle would only pull the reins. she seems to be very smart and has made not only herself but those ungrateful dummies money. she has to stop being friend and be boss. there's a reason they say money and friendship do not mix. screw those chicks, i wish danielle well. as long as she get's a new hairdresser. for real.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast