+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

Apparently though the ratings for this are NOT good-the premiere got less than a million viewers.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Im not afraid to say I like this show. Like quite a few people have said, Daisy has gotten a lot better since RoL. Shes kind of likable now. Which is more than I can say for that egotistical drag queen Bratz doll that is New York. I liked that Daisy actually got in the water and surfed. You know all New York would do would sit on the beach and make fun of all the guys and avoid the water like it the plague.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Nobody is talking about Flipper losing his mind yet?

That was pure brilliance. There needs to be a challenge based on the moment where he smashed the glass on his head in I Love Money 3. Better yet, just let him be on I Love Money 3 and he'll probably lose it again and start eating glass shards.
    You've been Philiminated.

Definitely there will be something to do with Flipper, for sure. Already this season is bringing forth a lot of characters...the guy who I would most want to be with is either Fox or Chi Chi. This also means 12 Pack could do ILM3. They could cast ILM3 solely with guys from this show.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3433741;

That was pure brilliance. There needs to be a challenge based on the moment where he smashed the glass on his head in I Love Money 3. Better yet, just let him be on I Love Money 3 and he'll probably lose it again and start eating glass shards.
    The guy was a total nut! Seriously, being unstable is probably the least of his problems. Glad he's outta there!

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3427945;
    Wow. I must be the oldest person here. Riki Rachman did host MTV's Head Banger's Ball. Yes, he is one of Bret's very good friends. He's not just some schlub they yanked in off Sunset to host the show.

I hope they don't ask this question to the contestants these questions or there would be no show.
    I'm in my twenties I know who he is! I love the guy- his comments on other shows usually make me laugh (on `one hit wonders of the eighties' he went into this whole bit about how much he was into Haircut One Hundred, but he couldn't let anyone know. To this day their song Love Plus One makes him feel all boppy and happy the minute he hears the first note). Anyhoo, I like him.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3433741;

talk about beign desperate for air time!
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3435983;
    I'm in my twenties I know who he is! I love the guy- his comments on other shows usually make me laugh (on `one hit wonders of the eighties' he went into this whole bit about how much he was into Haircut One Hundred, but he couldn't let anyone know. To this day their song Love Plus One makes him feel all boppy and happy the minute he hears the first note). Anyhoo, I like him.
    same here. well, im 29-so barely in my twenties. i couldnt believe ppl didnt know him. makes me feel so old.

and yes, he cracks me up with his commentary on one hit wonders too.
    ignorance is excellence

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3435983;
    Seems he's playing a sort of babysitter role for Daisy. The way he was making up the nick-names and handing the notes to her cracked me up. I've always liked Riki.

So, what is the deal with Daisy squinching up her face - I know she said she doesn't see well, but she looks ridiculous doing that. Someone should probably clue her in on that.

tmz is reporting that Daisy was rushed to the hospital this morning with a possible Over dose.

+ Reply to Thread