+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

Okay so VH1 put up a preview of the challenge, and all the guys have to bring a talent of theirs or at least something. Weasel knows that he has to step his game up, so he first gives her the Marc Jacobs Daisy solid perfume ring, and then shows pictures of him doing motocross and street bike riding, and then him in the hospital with a broken back. Fox comes up with a rose, and then gives Daisy...an adult novelty. Probably one of, if not the biggest, screw-up ever.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3428544;
    I watched Headbanger's Ball but I was like 10 and it was past my bedtime. I do remember Riki with all that wild hair though....at least he's moved past that look unlike some aging rockers haha.
    Oh, Lori (my daughter's name, btw and she's also 30), that just didn't help at all!

I'mmm ooooolllllddddddd.

I finally watched the first episode last night. Oh my. I told my daughter what a fiasco I thought it was - and she said I have to watch it - she knows it's lame, but she's certain her "lame a$$" will get hooked on it. I'm sure I will too. Oh, what has VH1 done to our brains!!

FORT Newbie

Just wondering, is it an instant disqualification for the shows to have a normal name and where do they find these people? They're like the most tolerant boyfriends from Rock of Love.

I liked Daisy on Rock of Love too, she seemed sincere, which I assumed immediately made her not eligible to win. Perhaps she will meet Mr. Right this time and get married for a few months.

Okay so here are some spoilers for tomorrow:

Click to see Spoiler:
    The challenge is a school-themed challenge, where each person brings a talent for their teacher, Ms. Daisy. The top three get gold stars, meaning they get to go on the date, while the worst three get Detention. The three Gold Stars are Weasel (no surprise), 6 Gauge, and Chi Chi. The three Detentions are Fox (obviously), London, and Flex. They then have to lapdance for elderly ladies, and they really get into it. The winner gets to go on the date, and the winner is London.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

Perhaps I'm missing something.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Why is it no surprise that Weasel gets a gold star? Daisy wasn't real impressed with his drunkenness on the first night, so perhaps I missed something since that episode.

Also, why is it obvious that Fox gets detention? Daisy appeared smitten with him on the first night.

There's a video on VH1.com that explains it all, the challenge is the talent show thing.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Weasel wins over Daisy with pictures of his motocross, including being in the hospital with a broken back, and Fox gives Daisy an adult novelty.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3430366;
    Oh, Lori (my daughter's name, btw and she's also 30), that just didn't help at all!

I'mmm ooooolllllddddddd.

I finally watched the first episode last night. Oh my. I told my daughter what a fiasco I thought it was - and she said I have to watch it - she knows it's lame, but she's certain her "lame a$$" will get hooked on it. I'm sure I will too. Oh, what has VH1 done to our brains!!
    Some days I feel a LOT older haha!

I also thought DOL was going to be pretty lame and told myself not to watch. Yup, and now I'm hooked. I feel like no matter what reality show VH1 dishes out, I will be sitting in front of my tv, hooked.

FORT Regular

Just watched the preview for the next episode, they're doing the paintball challenge, she gets annoyed with fox again, and rikki says daisy isn't coming back to elimination. Should be interesting!

I am like that too; some of them I just didn't get into (Ray J, Tough Love, a lot of the half-hour ones like Gotti's Way and so forth) but most of the time, they have me hooked. Well done, VH1.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I just watched the sneak preview for tonight's show. I think I might have to give Daisy a little more credit than I had before. It seems her "ditsy-ness" isn't just an act - and that makes it more endearing, I think. I hope she has fun - I still gotta wonder - where do they find these guys???

And yes, as my own offspring predicted, my lame a$$ is hooked.

+ Reply to Thread