+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3394376;

Didn't really like Daisy's look in the promo...her face looks weird(er than usual).
    That's what I thought, too - her face is different. Still weird looking, but in a different way.
    My coworker applied to be on this show - thinks she's hot, but he didn't send in a video by the deadline so he was out. He's not freaky enough anyway to hang with the guys I saw on the previews!!

Guess I'll have to wait until this evening. I thought we were going to get one of those morning sneak peaks but I don't see it scheduled until 8 this evening.

^You can see most of the first episode online at VH1.com. From the looks of it, this could be one of, if not the best, "of Love" show ever. The guys are absolutely insane...I guarantee you will cringe when 6 Gauge gets his nickname.

Fox and Chi Chi are HOT. Chi Chi and Sinister come into the house as friends. And then you have the triplets...who Dropout says he would take home.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I think someone has been working with Daisy on her mannerisms and voice. She was not annoying at all. She even seemed kind of sweet.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

She appeared to be chemical free. So many times during Rock of Love I thought she was on prescription drugs. She always had a certain benzo haze. I can definitely tolerate this Daisy, that's for sure.

I watched the premiere online also. It was actually pretty good; I enjoyed it. Definitely some potential there.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm thinking Torch goes. I just have a feeling production will make Daisy keep Weasel and London there for entertainment sakes.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

Where did VH1 find these guys? Yuck. I'm not totally convinced that the triplets were men. I agree with the person who said Daisy is much more tolerable. I didn't think she was that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3424616;
    ^You can see most of the first episode online at VH1.com. From the looks of it, this could be one of, if not the best, "of Love" show ever. The guys are absolutely insane...I guarantee you will cringe when 6 Gauge gets his nickname.

Fox and Chi Chi are HOT. Chi Chi and Sinister come into the house as friends. And then you have the triplets...who Dropout says he would take home.
    Why didn't ChiChi like his name (means something in Spanish)?? That 6 Gauge is such an icky image - and I must be out of it, cuz I had heard it was mostly popular in the gay community.

These guys are insane! The fights they preview, and all the drunkeness is out of control!

I agree with others, though, that Daisy was pretty good - not nearly as irritating as I thought she'd be!

Wow, I am surprised at this show. Not necessarily about the guys because they were pretty much what I expected. Some good looking rocker guys and some freaky looking guys. I was impressed with Daisy though. I think someone definitely has been working with her on her voice and behavior. And even if she has the "dumb blonde" attitude, the ones she cut were who I would have cut in the first night too. The triplets HAD to go...I was sooo glad to see them out right away. I think Weasel is soon to go. London has a cute puppy dog rocker look but his first impression was awful. 12 Pack, man, I am assuming he's on for the publicity, but he's hot so I'm cool with him staying around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3425336;
    Why didn't ChiChi like his name (means something in Spanish)??

I agree with others, though, that Daisy was pretty good - not nearly as irritating as I thought she'd be!
    Chichi means t*ts in Spanish.

And yeah, Daisy was actually kind of likable on this. But I must say, she looked like a fish in the opening song with those big, probably injected lips.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread