+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

I'm sorry, but the promo wasn't that bad. She actually looked semi-decent in it. The line she stated was stupid, but it fits in with the show's title. And I liked that little whisper at the very end of the promo, the one that said, "He loves me..." That was very fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3390571;
    No, the bottom of the barrel was when there was a Shot at Love spinoff, starring Domenico...that was truly bottom of the barrel. This is pretty close.
    Ew, that show was so bad. I'm so ashamed that I started the thread for it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3391041;
    I'm sorry, but the promo wasn't that bad. She actually looked semi-decent in it. The line she stated was stupid, but it fits in with the show's title. And I liked that little whisper at the very end of the promo, the one that said, "He loves me..." That was very fitting.
    And it looks like someone actually thaught her to walk in heels without falling over or breaking an ankle. Hey - if this tv thing doesn't work out she should have a back-up career, right?

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

You know, I was going to skip this one but after looking at the men? I'm there, I'm so there. The triplets? Those are men? Really? And 12 Pack! She's taking New York's sloppy seconds!

You can't get me to even touch Trophy Wife though, I refuse.

Though I'm still waiting for Entertainer's show, you all know that if it happens I get dibs on the thread, right?
    You've been Philiminated.

I don't think I'll bother with this one, it all depends on what you guys have to say about it because I assume, as usual we'll get in Canada a while after it starts in the U.S..

Trophy wife, nope, not watching that either, again, unless I hear it's a "can't miss" from you guys.
    I don't think Megan is sufficiently attractive to be deemed a trophy wife. She didn't qualify for Beauty and The Geek either as far as I was concerned.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Megan's show is actually going to be called "Megan Wants a Millionaire"...and there is a segment of the population that finds her to be a beauty. Someone actually tattooed a likeness of Megan on his arm.

As for Frank the Entertainer...I'll let you have dibs on it. Reluctantly.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

What? Megan is getting her own show too? Oh my.

Yep, VH1 posted on their blog several months ago about how Megan would be getting her own show, and non-millionaires need not apply.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I will watch Megan's show...it should be funny. As far as Frank...oh Lord please help us all if VH1 gives him a show...THAT I would not watch!!

ROFL the Domenico show...I forgot about it...wasn't even paying attention when it was on. Needed the reminder from here; he was super-annoying, there was NO WAY I would have watched it.

Didn't really like Daisy's look in the promo...her face looks weird(er than usual).

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;3394376;
    I will watch Megan's show...it should be funny. As far as Frank...oh Lord please help us all if VH1 gives him a show...THAT I would not watch!!

ROFL the Domenico show...I forgot about it...wasn't even paying attention when it was on. Needed the reminder from here; he was super-annoying, there was NO WAY I would have watched it.

Didn't really like Daisy's look in the promo...her face looks weird(er than usual).
    the only good part about Domenicos show (that i didnt watch at all) was that Joel McHale from the soup kept talking with meat and sausages hanging behind him to make fun of it.
    ignorance is excellence

Saw the first episode online. It was pretty good.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

+ Reply to Thread