+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

Quote Originally Posted by HaleighTKB;3706318;
    Dang it, myspace is blocked on my computer =/ What does she say basically?
    I only read one sentence in the middle of the blog because I'm lazy and the blog is like a thousand words . But the one sentence I read talked about London having a pregnant girlfriend (his rumored girlfriend on the show).

Anywho, I give her credit for actually trying to make it work, unlike most of these "Of Love" endings.

Basically, here are the main points

-She fell in love with him on the first day.
    -She, not Riki, was the one who brought him back. She insisted to the producers that it would be a good storyline. (London still wrote to Riki though, and she had no idea that the producers would listen to her).
    -She had major feelings for this guy--feelings that no other guy even came close to.
    -On the subject of a reunion: scheduling conflicts, low ratings probably had a hand in there being no reunion.
    -She flew London Joshua F***in' Lee out to her apartment for 3 days. They weren't allowed to be in public at that time, so they were locked up inside. She said those were the best 3 days she has spent with a guy, ever.
    -She feared it was "all too good to be true," and it was, since he admitted to having a pregnant girlfriend back home.
    -He claimed that he was going to "fix" the problems. But he also lied, saying she had a miscarriage at one point, and then saying that the baby would be put up for "adaption" (that's how she spelled it ) at another.
    -She stuck by his side because she was in love. She went on to get all preach-y, saying that people do crazy things when they're in love, like stick to a guy who has a baby coming along with some other girl.
    -Now, she's done. She's no longer standing by the guy that she claims "used" her for fame for his band. Her words: Anyone willing to take advantage of someone's hart in such away is A complete looser!! (I love the spelling mistakes and the unnecessary capitalization ).

I'll be the first to admit that I was rooting for these two, fully and completely. I wanted them to make it. Everyone thought that London would be the cause of the break-up, by leaving her for some other girl. I never thought that would happen. But after reading her blog, it was the exact reason for the break-up. But with getting a girl pregnant, they were right to break apart.

She hints at a S2, which would be a horrible idea. If it's anything like the first season (minus the last few episodes and maybe the premiere episode), then it will be just as horrible.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

For me, I see something in Daisy that I don't see in many of the other people who get the dating shows (ie Real/Chance, NY) and that is a sort of rawness, a true reality. Sure, she may have the persona, but you know deep down inside that she, more than anyone, is not doing these shows just to promote herself-she truly WANTS to find love, and that's one of the things I find endearing about her. Sure, she may not be the most gramatically-correct person out there, but at the same time you can tell that she's led by her heart. With the Stallionaires, I really don't get the "truly looking for love" vibe from them. Real, somewhat, but definitely not Chance.

So in a way, I want to see a season 2, but only because I want her to find love.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Honestly, I had no idea adults could make it through life being this stupid. Did this girl ever go to school? No wonder she doesn't use her last name, she can't even make the letters to spell it.

I'm mortified to think that it's okay to go through life using all of the electronic communication available (texting, myspace, facebook, twitter, etc.) while barely being able to form a single word, let alone a sentence. It's pathetic and embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3706329;
    For me, I see something in Daisy that I don't see in many of the other people who get the dating shows (ie Real/Chance, NY) and that is a sort of rawness, a true reality. Sure, she may have the persona, but you know deep down inside that she, more than anyone, is not doing these shows just to promote herself-she truly WANTS to find love, and that's one of the things I find endearing about her. Sure, she may not be the most gramatically-correct person out there, but at the same time you can tell that she's led by her heart. With the Stallionaires, I really don't get the "truly looking for love" vibe from them. Real, somewhat, but definitely not Chance.

So in a way, I want to see a season 2, but only because I want her to find love.
    I agree that Daisy is so much better than Real and Chance (I loathe those guys though, so anyone is better than them). But this is how she starts off her blog:

So I have waited quite some time to post this blog, mainly because I have to been trying to find the right words. Things got very complicated after the show stopped filming. In fact one might be able to say that the drama never ended. To be perfectly honest I never really set out to find love. How ever, I was open too it. But I mean, what ARE the chances of finding "actual" true love on a reality show? Well I find it very ironic that out of all the guys that were auditioned to be on my show.... they choose the one that I totally fell had over heels for.
    So would she really take another season of this show as seriously? She got lucky with London. I felt like this show (especially the end half, when things got down to business) was more "real" than all of the other VH1 dating shows. And they lasted longer than any other VH1 couple. But would she luck out and land another guy like London in S2, who she would fall head over heals with? I doubt it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Perhaps I should have been more clear-to me, it always seemed like she was there, first and foremost, to find love-it wasn't as much about the whole promotions aspect. They also did last quite some time, but Ambre and Bret lasted awhile, as did Deelishis and Flav. NY and Tailor Made also lasted longer than a few months. Daisy, though, was a lot more real. Will she truly find love if she goes out for a second run? Maybe. Will it be like what she had with London? Probably not, but I think if she finds a good enough man it won't matter.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

+ Reply to Thread