+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3619442;
    Some tidbits from the interviews:

Flex wasn't really as much into Daisy-he was casted via Myspace. He doesn't like the fake everything, but he liked what was inside. He is currently dating Brianna (from MTV's Hedsor Hall), and he says that he'll do a show with Dave if the opportunities arise. He liked Cage, 12 Pack, Fox, and Big Rig-and hates Chi Chi, who he says in real life is exactly like how he was on the show.
    I have to agree...I think Daisy is more likeable when she is being herself.

None of the guys actually had sex with Daisy, believe it or not-Flex says that their evening date was talking and then sleep.

Dave, meanwhile, is still friends with Daisy. This was the most fun of the shows he did-he was not into New York at all. He absolutely could not watch I Love Money 2-he said it was basically like a squad of whoever said "Okay, I'll do it".
    I can see where Dave & Daisy would be friends, they did seemto have fun together, I am sure we will get a Daisy of Love 2, with more weird "rock stars" and wanna be's

I am watching the last episode with Chi Chi and it just hit me none of these guys are Daisys choice in the last episode. These poor dudes.

And then 12 Pack dooms himself by saying London/Joshua Lee's name on their date.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Luna;3618892;
    I read on another message board (not a reality tv one) that London is with Jaimie from the Rock of Love Bus.
    Which one was Jaimie? One of the refills they picked up on the way?

It doesn't surprise me that London is done with Daisy though - he did have a certain appeal, but was bad news and she knew it. She had to have known it was coming, that he wouldn't be around long. Not that any of the other guys had "long-term" written all over them either. Hope she had great fun with him while it lasted....

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3692205;
    Which one was Jaimie? One of the refills they picked up on the way?

It doesn't surprise me that London is done with Daisy though - he did have a certain appeal, but was bad news and she knew it. She had to have known it was coming, that he wouldn't be around long. Not that any of the other guys had "long-term" written all over them either. Hope she had great fun with him while it lasted....

Yeah, Jamie was the dark haired girl who was kind of quiet that hung out with what's her face that was kind of built like a man. I am pretty sure Jamie was one of the final 4

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3692264;
    Yeah, Jamie was the dark haired girl who was kind of quiet that hung out with what's her face that was kind of built like a man. I am pretty sure Jamie was one of the final 4
    Yes, Jaime was the one who always wore the head band around her head..she was added during the show where the girls had to take the two "ugly ducklings" and turn them into hot chicks...then they were added to the bus!.

So I guess that make it official then...we should look for a Daisy 2

FORT Newbie

i read book about that it is a good one

Bring on Daisy of Love 2-she and London are officially over!

The official Twitter thing:

I'm am sadden 2 say that i'm no longer w/ london, I'm no longer going 2 B used by ths person so he cn gain his fame, U cn read it in my blog
    https://twitter.com/Daisy_DeLaHoya
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Premium Member

^Colour me shocked. NOT.

"Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Regular

Dang it, myspace is blocked on my computer =/ What does she say basically?

+ Reply to Thread