+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

Quote Originally Posted by MissGogo;3616686;
    I wonder when they will announce the new show?
    Do we get a Reunion show, or is everyone already booked on another VH1 show?

Are they still together?

Quote Originally Posted by ksgirl;3617084;
    Are they still together?
    I saw an interview with London on VH1.com and he implied that they were, that they still had that same connection. However in one of Daisy's blogs after Fox went she mentioned how she would screen the contestants differently "next time". So, who knows?

Dave / 12 Pack seemed so insincere last night, you could tell it was all a big act. The fake profession of love, the crocodile tears when she dumped him, etc... I still would like to see him get his own show however, he is pretty funny.

I felt bad for Flex, losing out to that scumbag London. I do not understand why Daisy is so attracted to him, she should know that he will hurt her again in no time flat.
    It will pave the way to another Daisy of Love after he breaks her heart again, so that is a good thing!

London said he was only gone for a week. Wow, that means the filming time for this show was really short. No wonder none of these VH1 relationships never seem to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3616404;
    Add Mindy to that list-she had a nightcap with Bret and she lost out (although for entirely different reasons). That has been fairly typical though, but in some cases both of the girls or guys have a nightcap.

12 Pack isn't the most convincing actor-I think he's trying to get his own show, to be honest. Flex was real, but I also think that a girl like Daisy isn't as much his type-I was thinking a girl more like, say, Marcia (who is reportedly with Big Rig) or a smarter Megan.
    I can't remember a time when both of the F2 had a nightcap. But I never thought about this being a curse. It is pretty weird how the winner always ends up being the one who waits. Although it is pretty reasonable, since the dater probably thinks the one to wait is probably the more serious one.

That was my problem with Flex this whole time. When I first saw him, I really didn't think he would be the kind of guy that would go for a girl like Daisy. And then my thoughts were confirmed when Kia came out, who looked totally different from Daisy. But he finally convinced me last night.

I would hate for 12 Pack to get his own show because that would mean his multiple appearances actually worked. I will look on the bright side though. If he does get his own show, the girls will probably be awesome trainwrecks. That's the way I'm looking at Entertainer's future show (I loathe him, but I'm looking forward to his cast).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

They have to shoot a reunion episode, I want to hear that Fox disco music one more time. Plus, I'm sure all the guys have really deep and interesting insights into reality tv that they want to share.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3618252;
    I can't remember a time when both of the F2 had a nightcap.
    Didn't both Heather and Jess as well as Amber and Daisy? Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

I read on another message board (not a reality tv one) that London is with Jaimie from the Rock of Love Bus.

Some tidbits from the interviews:

Flex wasn't really as much into Daisy-he was casted via Myspace. He doesn't like the fake everything, but he liked what was inside. He is currently dating Brianna (from MTV's Hedsor Hall), and he says that he'll do a show with Dave if the opportunities arise. He liked Cage, 12 Pack, Fox, and Big Rig-and hates Chi Chi, who he says in real life is exactly like how he was on the show.

None of the guys actually had sex with Daisy, believe it or not-Flex says that their evening date was talking and then sleep.

Dave, meanwhile, is still friends with Daisy. This was the most fun of the shows he did-he was not into New York at all. He absolutely could not watch I Love Money 2-he said it was basically like a squad of whoever said "Okay, I'll do it".
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

12 Pack made me laugh with his fake broken heart, too obvious he wants his own show. That was the high point of this show for me. Flex should have won but he was just too normal.

Glad this show is over.

+ Reply to Thread