+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

They really looked totally gaga for each other at the end.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I HATE that London won. He is such a douche. We all know, from Daisy's own comments that there will be a season 2, so maybe she'll choose wiser this next time.

FORT Fogey

Stupid London.
    I felt terribly bad for 12 Pack/Dave and Flex. They both did all the challenges, stuck it out through all the drama, including the b.s. that came from Daisy herself, i.e. LONDON, and her almost keeping Fox there. They both really loved her, or at least cared about her. If someone said something to me like Flex said to her, that would have been it. Stupid mohawked punk.

12 Pack so did not care about her. Those tears were fake. When he spoke afterwards, his voice was not shaky as I expect a crying person to speak. Also, when he said, "I'm falling in love with you," it did not sound sincere. It sounded rehearsed. It was like he only said it just to stick around.

But Flex, I actually did believe he liked her. It took until the final episode for me to actually believe him though.

In the end, it doesn't care about how many challenges someone does. It's up to her. And the chemistry was there between London and her. I actually believed they were in love, which I rarely do with these VH1 shows.

In all, the show was meh. Very boring at the beginning, stayed boring throughout the middle, but really kicked it up a notch around the Fox elimination episode.

I'm still really upset that my stupid friend spoiled on Facebook. Couldn't she have been considerate of others?

There seems to be a "sex curse" with these shows. People who make love to the person end up losing. NY did it. Bay Bay Bay did it. And Flex did it. All three came up short.

Did anyone else laugh when Daisy said, "We're popping each other's helicopter cherries!" ?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Add Mindy to that list-she had a nightcap with Bret and she lost out (although for entirely different reasons). That has been fairly typical though, but in some cases both of the girls or guys have a nightcap.

12 Pack isn't the most convincing actor-I think he's trying to get his own show, to be honest. Flex was real, but I also think that a girl like Daisy isn't as much his type-I was thinking a girl more like, say, Marcia (who is reportedly with Big Rig) or a smarter Megan.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

So is 12-pack of Love in production yet?

ugh why did he have to win!?! I was gunning for 12 pack!

Quote Originally Posted by Shay_na;3616525;
    ugh why did he have to win!?! I was gunning for 12 pack!
    Me too! Flex would have been okay, but London...

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I sooo don't like London. I may be off base here, but he doesn't look like he even showers - I can practically smell him through the tv. Couldn't she have at least picked someone who could read?

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3616680;
    I sooo don't like London. I may be off base here, but he doesn't look like he even showers - I can practically smell him through the tv. Couldn't she have at least picked someone who could read?
    I wonder when they will announce the new show?

+ Reply to Thread