+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

Does anyone think that Dave/12 pack has a chance? I liked him in this show, so calm. I think London will take it all, which I hate.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Daisy wants London. Period. I don't like London, and would flip if one of my daughters dragged him home, but that's what Daisy wants, so I think that's what she'll choose. Then they can go off together, while Flex and Dave move on to their next reality tv adventure. Isn't that the formula?

Daisy/London would be the best pick, although I wouldn't be too disappointed if she chooses Dave. Flex though, he has no chance. He just doesn't have the looks like Dave does, and he doesn't have the charisma/chemistry that she and London share.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I hate London! He is a quitter and a scuz. However, I do think that he will win which sucks. I actually think it will come down to flex and london. We already know there will be another show so I guess it is a moot point. Whatev, can't wait for tomorrow!

I love London! Am I the only one? I had an avatar of him, but I switched it to a Bubbles one.

Even though he left, they totally have the best chemistry. Anyway, the prize of this show isn't exactly what I would call a prize, so even if you hate London, he'll be ending up with Daisy. Not exactly the best prize out there.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

London has had such an unfair advantage. He missed a ton of challenges which could have helped Daisy figure out what a loser he is. Instead of an ex, he gets a friend... I just hate him!

Sometimes that's all they can get, sometimes exes won't agree to appear to be on the show. I know if I did one of the dating shows I would have to bring a friend, as I have no exes. But anyway, London has the best chemistry with Daisy. No question.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Can't wait for tonight. I was so hoping that they would show it early today like they usually do for regular episodes, but not this time.

Quote Originally Posted by MissGogo;3614005;
    Can't wait for tonight. I was so hoping that they would show it early today like they usually do for regular episodes, but not this time.
    That's because it is the Grande Hoop-la Episode! ....all the drama of the last 3 having fun, fits, and drinks in Hawaii!

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3613261;
    ... London has the best chemistry with Daisy. No question.
    Well I hate to admit that, but it's true. However, I still contend that if she had dealt with him for the same amount of time that she did with the other guys, he would have been history. We already know there's another show in the works, so whoever wins... well maybe they will get a show.

+ Reply to Thread