+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3386640;
    Because she looks like a duck and is so easy to poke fun at!! I cannot for the life of find anything attractive about her at all. Those lips! Oy!
    GODDDDDDDDD. they keep showing this new commerical for this trainwreck. maybe youve seen it. she walking down an alley to some crappy music and then she stops and says something to the camera and walks back. all i could think the whole time was 'quack quack'

(dang it, we have no duck icon on this site? i swear theres every other type of animal but duck! )
    ignorance is excellence

You mean like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3390228;
    You mean like this?
    ahahahahahahah
    same blank-behind-the-eyes expression and EVERYthing!
    ignorance is excellence

Quote Originally Posted by j8sheehy;3390215;
    GODDDDDDDDD. they keep showing this new commerical for this trainwreck. maybe youve seen it. she walking down an alley to some crappy music and then she stops and says something to the camera and walks back. all i could think the whole time was 'quack quack'

(dang it, we have no duck icon on this site? i swear theres every other type of animal but duck! )
    She is holding a gerber daisy and is pulling off petals and says " do you wanna pluck me?"
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I fell asleep watching ROL last nite. I woke-up & saw this promo & thought I was having a nitemare.
    Reading this now I know I had a nitemare. VH1 has finally sunk to the bottom of the barrel. I honestly think I am finished watching this crap. I may actually disconnect my cabe & put up bunny ears so all I get from my TV is static. That would be more entertaining that watching Daisy make-out with anything. ewwww

No, the bottom of the barrel was when there was a Shot at Love spinoff, starring Domenico...that was truly bottom of the barrel. This is pretty close.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3390486;
    I fell asleep watching ROL last nite. I woke-up & saw this promo & thought I was having a nitemare.
    Reading this now I know I had a nitemare. VH1 has finally sunk to the bottom of the barrel. I honestly think I am finished watching this crap. I may actually disconnect my cabe & put up bunny ears so all I get from my TV is static. That would be more entertaining that watching Daisy make-out with anything. ewwww
    Have you seen the guys who are going to be on it? Most are weirdos...at least, from first glace at the bio photos.

I am still going to watch...to see them slobber over her...

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3390571;
    No, the bottom of the barrel was when there was a Shot at Love spinoff, starring Domenico...that was truly bottom of the barrel. This is pretty close.
    That is exactly what i think/thought when i saw it. I didnt watch one episode of that crap.
    ignorance is excellence

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3390460;
    She is holding a gerber daisy and is pulling off petals and says " do you wanna pluck me?"
    i am seriously going to be sick
    ignorance is excellence

No, she was like "Wanna pluck?"

I don't know which is worse.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

+ Reply to Thread