+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3590542;
    I'm just reminded of how much I miss Fox.

I agree with the rest of you, this 2 weeks inbetween is getting tiresome, they either had nothing going on to tape...or it was such a wreck it didn't matter...(they are trying to fix it as we speak)

Well I do believe that you will get to see him again,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he was cast on ILM3
    , if memory serves me right

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3587668;
    I didn't watch today my description said something like scenes from the season episodes..or some crap...give me the scoop...(if there is any)
    On the whole it was pretty forgettable, however if you liked watching Fox's stupidity it was a good watch. They also reshowed the skunk, the fights, and so forth. I caught maybe the last half hour. I wish they had done never-before-seen stuff, though.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Regular

yeah! i at least expected never before seen, but it was just stuff from other episodes! what the heck!?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3591027;
    On the whole it was pretty forgettable, however if you liked watching Fox's stupidity it was a good watch. They also reshowed the skunk, the fights, and so forth. I caught maybe the last half hour. I wish they had done never-before-seen stuff, though.
    I'm sure I'd seen all of the idiotic scenes with Fox, just not looped over and over like that. I laughed myself to tears. I swear his mother must be so proud.....so proud they didn't use his last name I mean. How do people that stupid walk around without bumping into walls?

I do think the editing was geared toward "Dave" though. I don't know that it means anything - but they did try to show him in a bit of a better light.

Fox!!

I swear, the scenes of Fox are classic. We've got ourselves a new star in the Celebreality world, however please do NOT give him his own show.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

I remember when he asked with that lost look on his face, "Who is Marilyn Monroe?"

The song they play when doing Fox scenes just cracks me up. Foooxxx over a disco beat, so funny.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

How pathetic is it I've watched that stupid clip show three times?? These guys are morons - but Daisy has grown on me. I think when I realized she's not so bad after all is when she said something to the effect of "this is what they gave me to choose from??" Very astute, Daisy, very astute.

ETA: please, oh please, do not let Megan do this to me. I've lost enough brain cells already.

Megan will be far worse because I'll give you three guesses as to who she has helping her on her quest to become the ultimate trophy wife, and your first two don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3601119;
    The song they play when doing Fox scenes just cracks me up. Foooxxx over a disco beat, so funny.
    Fooooooxxxxxxx

Haha, I love that tune also. But I also like the tune that plays with ChiChi. It's a sort of lullaby music. It suits him.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread