+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3569025;
    ^If you want, I can make it for you.

Riki was such a PITA on CS, and unfortunately for him, my opinions stick. He's better on this show though, I must say.
    I agree. I must be the only other one who is not a fan of Rikki? He seems too self-righteous to me.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3573872;
    I agree. I must be the only other one who is not a fan of Rikki? He seems too self-righteous to me.

Rikki is great. I don't think he comes off as self-righteous, I see him more as a bit insecure (especially about his age) and may be taking the "Daisy's big brother" role a little too seriously. Then again, that's his job. So, yeah, give him a chance. I'll bet he grows on you soon enough. It's all about the entertainment value anyway, right?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3573872;
    I am also not a fan of Rikki. Aside from the fact that he was hired to play any kind of part in the show, I just don't value his input as an authoritative figure in this competition. If he were to be considered an expert in anything, it isn't anything that's going on in this show and I'm as tired here as I was in Charm School with seeing him pretend to have a valid point of view on these matters. You were hired to act like a sort of host here because you are a host in your professional life. That's the extent of your role.

So it looks like today's episode
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is another one of those usless events. Just a bunch of *hit we already know
    . Obviously this season is a real wreck..
    Click to see Spoiler:
    we haven't had any back to back episodes for some time.
    .way to stretch your 15 minutes of fame!

Let's just fast forward to the last 15 minutes please!

I'm definitely not happy, I don't get why they couldn't have done a two-part finale.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3587639;
    I'm definitely not happy, I don't get why they couldn't have done a two-part finale.
    I didn't watch today my description said something like scenes from the season episodes..or some crap...give me the scoop...(if there is any)

I seem to remember most people not liking Daisy very much when she was on whatever pick-a-whore show it was....Rock Of Love was it?

I can't stand her stupid melted wax face and her stupid attitude. This show is so boring I couldn't even stand watching tonight.

And I'm horrified that this fame whore is getting a trip to Maui courtesy of the network that spawned her .... GEE GUYS I WONDER WHO HER TRUE LOVE WILL BE???? snark.

FORT Regular

i'm so sick of waiting two weeks for every episode, this is like the third time. what BS.

The clip show reminded me how bored I was in the beginning of this. It took a while for this show to pick up. There were a few bright spots in the clip show though, mainly Fox's stupidity. "I'm out, like sauerkraut, but... that doesn't mean I'm gone."
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

I'm just reminded of how much I miss Fox.

You've been Philiminated.

+ Reply to Thread