+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Daisy of Love

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632;3567386;
    While I still think Flex's "what does 12 Pack know about cooking, his job is professional d..chebag" is the best quote of the year, Rikki's quiet "it is official, I am now in hell" yesterday when he found out about the psychic was hysterical and a close second!

I'm glad Flex got to stay, he is by far my favorite part of the show. He cracks me up and calls it like it is. I love his 'are you kidding me' facial expressions too.
    As I have said before.. i think he is too good for her. AND hes not at all bad to look at. I am torn in wantinghim to win.. and having her send him home so he can find a real relationship.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

While I still think Flex's "what does 12 Pack know about cooking, his job is professional d..chebag" is the best quote of the year, Rikki's quiet "it is official, I am now in hell" yesterday when he found out about the psychic was hysterical and a close second!

I'm glad Flex got to stay, he is by far my favorite part of the show. He cracks me up and calls it like it is. I love his 'are you kidding me' facial expressions too.
    Rikki is the B-E-S-T! he cracks me up with little quips each week. This week was tough to watch (more of London & Daisy turmoil/drama) bleeps bleeps and more bleeps. And of course what would it be with some testostrone thumping from Flex. (Sinister-bye bye I concur with the census C-R-E-E-P-Y)

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3566484;
    Go London! I think I'm gonna go make an avie just to root for him.

By the way, his friend Natasha was from Paris' show on MTV.
    Thank you! I knew that chick looked familiar but I couldn't place her.

A reunion's not likely. Marcia has said that there isn't going to be one for Charm School, so why would VH1 only have one for this show? Seems a bit unfair to film a reunion for one show and not for another, especially considering that the current season of Charm School has been better as a whole than this show (but like I said, DOL has been getting better). And CS's castmembers would probably make a more interesting reunion. DOL only has a few standout characters, and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    most of them are filming ILM3
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Between Rikki's "It's official, I am now in hell" - especially when his looks desperately at the camera, and then when he thought Daisy called him a "has been" - Rikki is my choice. He'd be a riot. Just not for Daisy.

Riki has been an absolute riot. Forget Big John, forget Rick, forget Sister Patterson...he's stealing the show.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3568831;
    Riki has been an absolute riot. Forget Big John, forget Rick, forget Sister Patterson...he's stealing the show.
    Oh, now I have to go dig out the picture I have of me and Big John - and figure out how to make an av out of it. (Who, by the way, is one of the sweetest guys ever!) But Rikki is still my favorite.

^If you want, I can make it for you.

Riki was such a PITA on CS, and unfortunately for him, my opinions stick. He's better on this show though, I must say.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3569025;
    ^If you want, I can make it for you.

Riki was such a PITA on CS, and unfortunately for him, my opinions stick. He's better on this show though, I must say.
    I like to keep up - but I don't know what a PITA is??

Pain in the arse.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

+ Reply to Thread