+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

Who did she let go? I was watching True Blood instead.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3566082;
    Apparently I'm the only one who watched Daisy tonight. Probably the best one of the season. Of course I could only hear every other word with all of the "beeps". Daisy stepped up - you go girl.
    I was watching it too! It was very hard to follow with all the swearing bleeped out. That was great inviting the girls to come to the house and dish the dirt on the guys. I cracked up at the tarot card reading to help her determine the best guy for her.

I was glad that she finally set Sinister packing tonight, he is too creepy for words. Are there 2 more episodes or is next week the final when she picks Mr. Right?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I'm not sure what will happen next. I'm terrible at guessing these things. I do agree, however, that Sinister was a freak. My daughter (she's 30) and I discussed Sinister tonight. She thinks he's a doll and a sweetie. Sorry, I don't see that. There's something creepy about him.

It sounds like next week will be the last episode, but it may be a "to be continued"....so who knows.

I have a feeling we have two more episodes to go, and then they might do something like an 8 PM airing of the reunion on the 2nd as a leading to MWAM.

Edit: About tonight, she definitely made the right decision. I have a feeling Flex will go next, but that's just me.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fanatic

I think we have a recap episode coming up before we see part one of the finale.

And i was pissed when i thought Flex was going home. I think he is the nicest guy out of all the people she had to pick from...so maybe i shouldn't want him to stay? XD

Go London! I think I'm gonna go make an avie just to root for him.

By the way, his friend Natasha was from Paris' show on MTV.

Next week is a recap episode. I believe that in the episode after that one, she'll just be eliminating one guy since she said would only get rid of one of them in the preview. So there's at least 4 more episodes this season: recap, 3rd place elimination, and finale. And maybe a reunion, but some of the guys are already off filming ILM3.

I have to admit that this show is getting better. It doesn't compare to the greats such as Flavor of Love or Rock of Love, but it's getting better. And at the same time, Charm School is getting worse (especially after the stupidest elimination ever) after having such an amazing beginning. So DOL and CS are kind of switching off, I guess.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-13-2009 at 07:34 AM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3566484;
    Go London! I think I'm gonna go make an avie just to root for him.

By the way, his friend Natasha was from Paris' show on MTV.

Next week is a recap episode. I believe that in the episode after that one, she'll just be eliminating one guy since she said would only get rid of one of them in the preview. So there's at least 4 more episodes this season: recap, 3rd place elimination, and finale. And maybe a reunion, but some of the guys are already off filming ILM3.
    I have to admit that this show is getting better. It doesn't compare to the greats such as Flavor of Love or Rock of Love, but it's getting better. And at the same time, Charm School is getting worse (especially after the stupidest elimination ever) after having such an amazing beginning. So DOL and CS are kind of switching off, I guess.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Since Flex is said to be one of them (along with Big Rig, Toolbox, Fox, & Weasel) I can only assume that he didn't make the cut.. or rather was cut next week.

Just give Dave his own damn show already and let Daisy go off with London. We all knew tyhis was going to happen as soon as Daisy had her Davey Jones Brady Bunch moment flashback. Sadly, You can almost flip that around.. Let Daisy go off with Dave and give London his own show.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

I believe that there are 3 episodes left: recap, finale (originally I typed "finally," freudian slip, maybe) and reunion.

I never thought I'd say this but I actually like Daisy, now. and even though most of these shows are ill-conceived, I actually hope she finds love or at least a reason to continue on another show.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I'm confused as to why the "reality" shows each have the same cast of characters. Isn't that more of a serial than a game?

While I still think Flex's "what does 12 Pack know about cooking, his job is professional d..chebag" is the best quote of the year, Rikki's quiet "it is official, I am now in hell" yesterday when he found out about the psychic was hysterical and a close second!

I'm glad Flex got to stay, he is by far my favorite part of the show. He cracks me up and calls it like it is. I love his 'are you kidding me' facial expressions too.
    Wag more, bark less

+ Reply to Thread