+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

Because she looks like a duck and is so easy to poke fun at!! I cannot for the life of find anything attractive about her at all. Those lips! Oy!
    Yup, with donuts!!

At least it isn't Nikki (from ROL Bus)...Daisy is almost the classier version of her.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3386640;
    Because she looks like a duck and is so easy to poke fun at!! I cannot for the life of find anything attractive about her at all. Those lips! Oy!
    TOTALLY! and i hate how she was always doing weird things with her hands. ugh. i dont think she has enough self-esteem to have her own show. should be interesting...
    ignorance is excellence

Her voice actually creeps me out. It sounds like she has sucked on helium then put marbles in her mouth.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3387455;
    Her voice actually creeps me out. It sounds like she has sucked on helium then put marbles in her mouth.
    perfect description.
    ignorance is excellence

FORT Fan

This show is just to groom more male contestants for future seasons of I Love Money... So far VH1 can only get them from the I Love New York series and Tool Academy. They've got a wealth of female contestants to choose from - 3 seasons of Flavor of Love, 3 seasons of Rock of Love, 1 season of Real Chance of Love, 1 season of For the Love or Ray J.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3386866;
    At least it isn't Nikki (from ROL Bus)...Daisy is almost the classier version of her.
    Agreed.

I'm pretty sure Nikki could be the result if Frenchie and Daisy could have a child.

Apparently Riki Rachtman is going to be the Sister Patterson for this show...that will make things interesting. He dreams up the names for the Swedish triplets.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3388484;
    Apparently Riki Rachtman is going to be the Sister Patterson for this show...that will make things interesting. He dreams up the names for the Swedish triplets.
    I saw him in the little clip the site had of the scene when 12 Pack first met Daisy, and I saw Riki standing next to her. I think I threw up a little in my mouth. I really could not stand the guy during ROL:CS.

But @ 12 Pack telling Daisy that he came on the show for her, not to be on TV. I totally believe him.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3389907;
    I saw him in the little clip the site had of the scene when 12 Pack first met Daisy, and I saw Riki standing next to her. I think I threw up a little in my mouth. I really could not stand the guy during ROL:CS.

But @ 12 Pack telling Daisy that he came on the show for her, not to be on TV. I totally believe him.
    he came on the show with his love for New York. and then he came on the show with his love for Daisy? ok-weirdest taste in women EVER!
    ignorance is excellence

+ Reply to Thread