+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

That disease can cause vertigo and ringing in the ears (which can drive you nuts). I have an inner ear fluid imbalance that is very similar to Menares`disease; with the light headed or dizzy feeling along with the tinnitus (buzzing & ringing in the ears). It is horrible to live with, and there is nothing that really helps it.

I wonder if Daisy and London will hook up after the show is over?

Something tells me Daisy won't find love with any of these tools, so definitely possible. (Although Fox is pretty cute)

Totally agree Tool Academy casting brought us these guys.

I think that London is better than half the guys they have left, that's for sure...
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3476009;
    That disease can cause vertigo and ringing in the ears (which can drive you nuts). I have an inner ear fluid imbalance that is very similar to Menares`disease; with the light headed or dizzy feeling along with the tinnitus (buzzing & ringing in the ears). It is horrible to live with, and there is nothing that really helps it.

I wonder if Daisy and London will hook up after the show is over?
    I have the same thing, although I find that equalizing the pressure in my ears (by holding my nose and forcing air into it) helps stave off attacks. I never knew that caffeine exacerbates the problem. I've been off caffeine for about a year and haven't had any attacks since then. Never put that together before. It IS horrible though - the last major attack I had (room spinning, no equilibrium, etc.) lasted for at least 24 hours and it took me over a week to recover. He has my sympathy if he has Menieres. The doctors thought I had it and I was SO thankful when it turned out I didn't.

Sounds to me like Miss Daisy likes playing around with the guys but isn't really serious about finding just one to be with. Big shocker.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I dont think there has been any "In love" show that the contests are leaving on their own each week, like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;3477103;
    I dont think there has been any "In love" show that the contests are leaving on their own each week, like this one.
    These guys are all bailing off this trainwreck, maybe they are smarter than we think!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3477152;
    These guys are all bailing off this trainwreck, maybe they are smarter than we think!
    I was thinking the same thing. Meet Daisy, realize she's trash, then out the door. I kind of feel bad for Daisy....but not completely.

Well looks like next week,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    12 Pack gets pretty beaten during the cage fighting challenge, and Fox apparently has a girlfriend to which he says "So?".
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3478920;
    Well looks like next week,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    12 Pack gets pretty beaten during the cage fighting challenge, and Fox apparently has a girlfriend to which he says "So?".
    Actually it's
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sinister that gets beaten down during his fight with Chi Chi from what I saw.
    But still, I feel a lot of sympathy for Daisy. A lot more than I ever felt for New York, that's for sure...

Nope, I saw what I had written in the spoiler box during another preview. Looks like a lot of people get beaten down-but then again, a lot of these guys have been training for fighting. Big Rig does MMA, and Chi Chi had apparently been training for fighting for a year.

+ Reply to Thread