+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

Did I hear right, that Daisy does not "condole" violence? That made me laugh - perhaps she and Fox are a good match after all! (that guy seems so dumb)

I guess we're seeing what happens when you cast a bunch of bad boys with issues, and give them alcohol in a setting that sets them up for jealously/competition. Poor Daisy! This is a mess and she seems so sincere and caring towards these guys.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3466982;
    Did I hear right, that Daisy does not "condole" violence? That made me laugh - perhaps she and Fox are a good match after all! (that guy seems so dumb)
    Yes, you did hear right!

Trust me, we haven't heard the worst yet...because Megan Wants A Millionaire premieres in August. Figure that this will air until the 26th of July, as there is no new episode next week.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The 7th is the cage fighting challenge, and the week after one guy is accused of having a live-in girlfriend.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I just feel so sorry for poor little Daisy. She comes off as being so desperate. Either that or she's a good actress. I'm going for desperate.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

At this rate, everyone is going to quit except Fox and 12 Pack.

Fox needs to be on the next I Love Money, by the way. Stat. He is the real star of this show.
    You've been Philiminated.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3467064;
    Trust me, we haven't heard the worst yet...because Megan Wants A Millionaire premieres in August. Figure that this will air until the 26th of July, as there is no new episode next week.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The 7th is the cage fighting challenge, and the week after one guy is accused of having a live-in girlfriend.
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3467153;
    I just feel so sorry for poor little Daisy. She comes off as being so desperate. Either that or she's a good actress. I'm going for desperate.
    Me too, J.D... she's really likable on this show, but what a bunch of whackos. Trista if your spoiler is true, I think there'll be a season 2.

The thing I wrote has to be kind of true, as it is straight from the VH1 website and the little bit I could get for an upcoming episode description. Fox is definitely turning out to be the star of the show although I dunno if I would trust him with my hair.

The interview with London makes him sound...normal!
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I have only watched a few scenes of this show. I have one question. Who filled out the VH1 applications for these losers?

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3470391;
    I have only watched a few scenes of this show. I have one question. Who filled out the VH1 applications for these losers?
    I have this running theory that they used the same pool of contestants for Daisy of Love and Tool Academy.
    You've been Philiminated.

so did anyone look up that disease? it says there is no cure for it, but it's controlled by your diet and that includes no caffeine and no alchol. maybe London needs to be reminded that he should not be drinking at all. :nono

othe than that, he sounded normal I agree with the poster above.

+ Reply to Thread