+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

FORT Regular

Re: Daisy of Love

Did anyone else think taylor's pants were WAY too low?
    He entire outfit was just...bad. Daisy might wear short/see through stuff, but at least it's cute and stylish.
    I was really rooting for Daisy/London, I got such a sid and nancy vibe, and he was only in like one episode. But I liked them a lot together.

Flex is like, the only one I think is good looking. What's with 12 pack's bell bottom jeans? He looked so weird when he was drumming, the bandanna and the way he didn't move his face was like...yeah.

Now I'm rooting for...I guess Flex, he seems normal but since it's vh1 reality tv....lol I'm sure he'll be gone for being 'boring'.

I can see Flex sticking around for awhile, that's just me.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3459124;
    I'm sure VH1 is just using those people as a way to cast more contestants for future shows. Getting D-list celebrities to do these kinds of shows is probably harder than getting ahold of an entertaining nobody who is desperate for tv time (and I don't mean that in a bad way...I like Daisy and Megan). The I Love Money series is a real VH1 spin-off success in my opinion, so VH1 is using past contestants as a way to get more people to come up with more spin-offs and continue the success of spin-off series such as I Love Money--and hence, more money.
    Actually, the Real Chance of Love finale brought in higher ratings than the I Love Money finale did. So yeah, VH1 keeps on bringing in dating show after dating show in hopes of good ratings (although I'm reading that this series is falling flat). I'm just complaining about the choice of daters they are using. Real, Chance, Daisy, and Megan were all stars in their previous shows (well, maybe except Real), but they're not NY-status. I understand getting celebs to do these shows is a bit hard, but like I said, it seems like they just keep handing all of these people their own shows.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleighTKB;3460436;
    I was really rooting for Daisy/London, I got such a sid and nancy vibe, and he was only in like one episode. But I liked them a lot together.
    I was rooting for the two of them also. Daisy obviously had strong feelings for him, but I guess London didn't reciprocate as much since he chose to leave. Oh well.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Yeah the ratings for this have definitely been a lot flatter, so I hope that VH1 doesn't give anyone and everyone a dating show.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Megan HOserman has one due out soon.. sadly
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I'm wondering if the powers that be at VH1 are recognizing that some of these bimbos don't really need their own shows - and that is why they are letting more than one contestant go per week, like they are trying to shorten the season. I wonder the same thing about Charm School.

FORT Fan

this show is getting a bit creepy....Daisy, with her squinty eyes and huge lips deserves love as much as anyone I guess....but this is sad to watch

most every show a guy is leaving her on his own, and she wails that no one is paying attention to her, or "there for her"...

the guys seem to be there to party and get tv exposure

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;3464811;
    this show is getting a bit creepy....Daisy, with her squinty eyes and huge lips deserves love as much as anyone I guess....but this is sad to watch

most every show a guy is leaving her on his own, and she wails that no one is paying attention to her, or "there for her"...

the guys seem to be there to party and get tv exposure
    I agree - creepy is a good description. I mean, poor Daisy, with 25 (or however many) losers - and she can't even snag one of them. Except to be passed around at a bar being groped at every turn. Maybe she should choose a different path to take while looking for a man in her life. This is obviously not working.

Her looks are distracting to me, too- from afar and every so often, she can look kinda pretty. But otherwise, it's a near miss. And I wish she'd stand normally, without sticking her chest out as she talks - it looks strange when she does that, kind of immature/babyish.

I was rooting for London, too, but the guy was a mess. Riki had a point, but I totally felt for Daisy because it's tempting to want to follow your heart despite your head telling you otherwise. He was cute. But he was playing games with her, and flipped out too easily. If he'd get his issues figured out, he'd be a hot match for her. I'd like a follow-up on him after the show!

I don't know 12 Pack from the other show he was on, so other than hearing it from here, I don't know the background on why to dislike him. He seems cocky, but she seems interested in him - at least a little.

ChiChi bothers me - his little-girl voice and immaturity. How old is he? He needs to stop jumping Daisy every chance he gets, too, it's just icky. I hope she does get rid of him before Sinister.

Cage's story was really sad. I felt for the guy, and thought Daisy was sweet to him.

Oh and how hilarious were those makeovers? Tho Flex's eyeshadow was a little bit hot!

Well tonight:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Thanks to fighting, Cage is sent buh-bye. Also there is a rumour that people are saying that Chi Chi goes next and Sinister withdraws, or something, or that Sinister goes, based on the previews for next week.

+ Reply to Thread