+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

FORT Fogey

Re: Daisy of Love

Daisy makes me sad.

Of all the girls on these shows, she actually seems to believe she could find true love. Which is why it's very good she has a "chaperone" who's really helpful. Much as Big John cracked me up, he was really no emotional help to Bret.

I am kind of glad that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    London

left. He was being an immature d**k. I know that Daisy wasn't really paying that much attention to him, but there were two other guys on the date and the champaigne was flowing.
    You would think that with all of the drinking and passing out he has done in his life, that he would know what it was like to not be able to remember everything that was going on around a person.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I just found out there's a Daisy of Love! I always thought that she was pretty good hearted...just not very good at communicating her intelligence or her needs very strongly. Unfortunately, her looks are pretty distracting! I really hope that she doesn't get hurt this time and does find love.

I don't get the show, I don't have cable , so I'm not reading the posts, but I hope to see it next year on regular channels!

=^.^=
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

It's going to be very interesting to see how the rest of the season turns out, but most of the riffraff has already either been eliminated, or they eliminated themselves. I would love to see Chi Chi win personally but then again, I think they're setting up for a 12 Pack win. Just my $.02.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Nah, I'm thinking Cage has it. Or will at least make it to the finals.

EDIT: In fact, I'm thinking it will be a Cage/Chi Chi final 2

In all honesty, I don't think any of them will win Daisy's heart in the end. As long as 12 pack doesn't win that's enough for me. I get a feeling that this show isn't just about Daisy. It's like the Dasiy and 12 pack Loser (12 pack) of love show.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I'm rooting for Flex. He's the only one I find some what attractive.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

One thing I don't get is why VH1 is deciding to hand out dating shows to the most random people. Real and Chance? Daisy? Megan? Love Megan, but really? She wasn't even a standout character on ROL, IMO (although she was awesome on ILM). New York was understandable because she was the undisputed star of Flavor of Love, but it's just getting tiresome seeing all these former contestants get their shows. Don't get me wrong, I love my VH1 reality shows, and I know they bring in ratings for the network, but I might just be experiencing an overload on the of Love series.

Plus this series is not that great. It's entertaining enough, but it's not to the level of FOL, ILNY, or ROL.

They should have brought in Daisy's best friend instead of Riki as the sidekick for this show. He's more tolerable on this show than he was on CS, but I still don't like him.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3459070;
    One thing I don't get is why VH1 is deciding to hand out dating shows to the most random people. Real and Chance? Daisy? Megan? Love Megan, but really? She wasn't even a standout character on ROL, IMO (although she was awesome on ILM). New York was understandable because she was the undisputed star of Flavor of Love, but it's just getting tiresome seeing all these former contestants get their shows. Don't get me wrong, I love my VH1 reality shows, and I know they bring in ratings for the network, but I might just be experiencing an overload on the of Love series.

Plus this series is not that great. It's entertaining enough, but it's not to the level of FOL, ILNY, or ROL.

They should have brought in Daisy's best friend instead of Riki as the sidekick for this show. He's more tolerable on this show than he was on CS, but I still don't like him.
    I'm sure VH1 is just using those people as a way to cast more contestants for future shows. Getting D-list celebrities to do these kinds of shows is probably harder than getting ahold of an entertaining nobody who is desperate for tv time (and I don't mean that in a bad way...I like Daisy and Megan). The I Love Money series is a real VH1 spin-off success in my opinion, so VH1 is using past contestants as a way to get more people to come up with more spin-offs and continue the success of spin-off series such as I Love Money--and hence, more money.

Exactly. Frank the Entertainer is somebody who deserves his own show-to me, that's been clear since ILNY. I can see It and Tailor Made getting their own show (not a dating show). Other than that though, there haven't been a lot of standout characters. I heard Danger (from FTLORay J) is getting her own show but none of the girls from that show are dynamic enough to carry a show. And to think-the first Flavor of Love spinoff was actually supposed to be starring Hottie, but the NY fans rallied after she got dumped for the second time.

Not to mention we have Tool Academy which I hope will bring people in for I Love Money.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

+ Reply to Thread